Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Create button that invokes "New package from existing" functionality
The release was built for and tested with the following Sitecore products in bare condition (no hotfixes, patches or other customizations, unless explicitly specified):
- Sitecore CMS 7.2 rev. 140526 (Update-2)
- "From.Existing.zip" package
For all Sitecore instances in the solution:
- Install "From.Existing.zip" package through the "Installation Wizard".
- Open "Package Designer" and verify that "From Existing" button exists.
- Open the Sitecore Desktop and switch the context database to the "core";
- Open Sitecore Content Editor and select the "/sitecore/content/Applications/Tools/Installer/Designer/Ribbon/Package/Project" item;
- Delete "/sitecore/content/Applications/Tools/Installer/Designer/Ribbon/Package/Project/Copy of Open" item.