Sencha » Demo » Grid
- Author: Joel Parker Henderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011 Joel Parker Henderson
- License: See LICENSE.txt file
Sencha demo to show how to create:
- a model
- a data store of model instances
- a grid to show rows of instances
This demo is simple because it puts all the code in this one file.
In a real-world Sencha application we would use separate files for the model, the store (likely with an AJAX proxy), and the grid.
This demo is based on the Sencha tutorials and documentation.