SixArm.com » Sencha » Demo » REST JSON
- Author: Joel Parker Henderson, email@example.com
- Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011 Joel Parker Henderson
- License: See LICENSE.txt file
Sencha demo to show how to create a REST JSON connection:
- a User model with typical fields: id, name, and email.
- a User Proxy data Store set up to use REST and JSON.
- a REST JSON request that can create and access users.
This demo is a simulation:
- The request is simulated by reading/writing a local file.
- The file includes a simulated JSON response.
This demo is based on the Sencha tutorials and documentation.