Please read this
i am trying to make the usage of SK-IDE as intuitive as possible, that also includes that i want the Update Management automated, so this release will be the last, download the installers and the Installer then will update SK-IDE for you, otherwise here is the Change Log:
The biggest change is that this release is the first with the Inspections System NickAc made, the IDE will ask you if it should download them on startup.
- Since macOS is a bit special and requires a installed JRE to run a server, SK-IDE will now prompt you to enter this value when closing or applying settings.
- You can now split the Editor in both axis to work on multiple files at the same time.
- To make that more intuitive you can now drag tabs around to place them somewhere else.
- You can also drag any file into Sk-IDE, it will just open it.
- When editing files, a * will be added to the tab name indenting it has been edit, the * will stay util the changes are saved.
- SK-IDE is single sessioned now, so when now files can be opened just by double clicking them, expecting that SK-IDE is the default program for .sk files and SK-IDE Is running.
Further some bug fixes and other little things.
Linux oneline install:
cd ~/Downloads/ && wget https://github.com/Sk-IDE/SkIDE/releases/download/1.2/Sk-IDE-Linux_Debian_Ubuntu.sh && chmod +x Sk-IDE-Linux_Debian_Ubuntu.sh && ./Sk-IDE-Linux_Debian_Ubuntu.sh && rm Sk-IDE-Linux_Debian_Ubuntu.sh