Import cPanel backup in vestacp
- Restore user password
- Restore MX from cpanel dnszone
- Improve database restauration.
- Just restore databases and vestacp rebuild users, this add compatibility to mysql 5.7 ( ubuntu 16+ )
- Try restore SSL, something fail if backup not have CA
- Some bugs fixed and some function added to test if have rsync and file installed
- Improve database restore, now is compatible whit more cPanel backups, fix some bugs when database dont have Grant ALL Privileges.
- Improve database privileges restauration, now only was restored real database privileges, skip cPanel main user privileges, and a lot of grant all privileges added by cPanel when account was migrated to orther server.
- Adding debug mode.
- Some bugs was fixed.
- Improve some functions, get real cPanel user.
- Improve data base restore, fix bugs when database not exists
- Fix some bugs
- Dont restore database if is already created.
- Restore cPanel user.
- Restore websites, subdomains, domains, main domain
- Fix main domain restoring, skip public_html dirs if are used by domains or subdomains and this are currently restored
- Restore mails if cPanel backup use dovecot
- Restore data bases
- Add file count to show user some progress when extract backup and restore domain files.
bash sk-cpanel-importer-05.sh cpanel-backup.tar.gz
bash sk-cpanel-importer-05.sh cpanel-backup.tar.gz MX
Second option will restore your MX, this help people who use google apps, office 365 or remote mail system