Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
v2.1 December 15, 2017
- Tomb of Annihilation (TOA) - Backgrounds, Magic Items, and Monsters
- Dungeon Master's Guide (DMG) - Epic Boons from the Dungeon Master's Guide have been added!
- Unearthed Arcana - Feats for Races
- Unearthed Arcana - Trio of Classes
- Unearthed Arcana - Elf Subraces
- Barbarian - Path of the Totem Warrior - Totemic Aspect Eagle now grants flight while raging is activated.
- Barbarian - Path of the Totem Warrior - Spirit Walker, Spirit Seeker - spells granted now show up on spells tab
- Cleric - Light Domain - Removed unnecessary usage tracker on Corona of Light (was limited to Wisdom bonus/day)
- Cleric - Knowledge Domain - Added usage tracker on Visions of the Past (1/long rest)
- Cleric - Nature Domain - Added script to remove the duplicate Cleric cantrips from the Acolyte of Nature feature, now shows only the cantrip that the cleric spell list doesn't already have.
- Ranger - Ranger's Companion - Added scripts and bootstraps to auto-add a beast companion to the Ranger with updated attack, damage, AC bonuses.
- Wizard - School of Illusion - If you are a forest gnome, you now get an extra cantrip slot when you select the school of illusion, to reflect the fact that you already have minor illusion.
- Re-sorted the Unearthed Arcana article listing (is now alphabetically correct). Rescued and consolidated "orphaned" sources.
- Familiars - added missing familiars (lizard, octopus, quipper, etc.)
- Volo's Guide (VGtM): Added Death, Nature and Prophecy Hag variant races options with appropriate Shared Spellcasting and CR adjustments.
- Volo's Guide (VGtM): Added missing Yuan-ti Malison type 4 and type 5 variants
- Volo's Guide (VGtM): Added missing Mind Flayer Psion and several magic items for mind flayer thralls to use.
- Out of the Abyss (OotA): Added missing "baby" Hook Horror and Basilisk monsters
- Restored adjustments accidentally removed with new release: Spells Known, Spells Memorized, Background Skill change, Background Skill add, Background Skill remove
- Ranger (2016) - added Ranger(2016) to class list for Beast Bond spell.
- Circle of the Land Druid Spells/En5ider 31 - code was removing the circle spells from appearing unless the En5ider source was enabled. This has been fixed. Circle spells now show up correctly, and urban circle shows up only if you have En5ider 31 enabled.
- Unearthed Arcana - Artificer - fixed bug not allowing CR 0-1 Beasts from appearing for selection of Mechanical Companion
- Unearthed Arcana - Artificer - fixed bug not granting ability score/feat increases past 4th level.
- Unearthed Arcana - Warlock - fixed Shroud of Shadows and other Invocations showing as Patrons.
- Unearthed Arcana - Starter Spells - fixed spell level of Healing Elixir
- Hag Coven Variant (MM) - Shared spellcasting statblock showing incorrect attack and save DCs, added script to correct this.
- Elemental Evil Player's Companion (EEPC) - Added missing acid resistance to water genasi and fire resistance to fire genasi.
- Princes of the Apocalypse (PoTA) - fixed extra damage tags on magic items for readability
- Volo's Guide to Monsters - adjusted Orc Intelligence adjustment to be correct.
- Rise of Tiamat (RoT) - fixed several issues with dragon masks - added immunities, legendary resistance, unarmored AC bonus calculation.
v2.0 August 19, 2017
- Unearthed Arcana - Mystic V3
- Unearthed Arcana - Spell Less Ranger
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Otherworldly Patron - Hexblade
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Otherworldly Patron - The Raven Queen
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Otherworldly Patron - The Celestial
- Unearthed Arcana - 20 New Warlock Eldritch Invocations
- Unearthed Arcana - New Wizard Arcane Tradition - Lore Mastery
- Unearthed Arcana - Starter Spells Added
- Unearthed Arcana - Updated Circle of the Shepherd to the New June 5th Unearthed Arcana
- Unearthed Arcana - Updated Oath of Conquest to new June 5th Unearthed Arcana
- Curse of Strahd - Haunted One background, Equipment, Magic Items, Monsters.
- Volo's Guide to Monsters - All Monsters, Beasts and NPCs
- Homebrew - New Race (Kasatha) - Pathfinder Conversion
- Storm King's Thunder - Monsters and Magic Items added. Beta Release.
- Out of the Abyss - All Items and Monsters
- Wild Shape Adjustment - Have added a wild shape adjustment. To use it add the creature under the Gear tab as a Mount or Hireling. Then add the Wild Shape Adjustment. The list of creatures is limited to creatures that are setup as a Mount or Hirelink within the editor.
- MM Wild Shape (Mounts) - Added all viable options from the Monster Manual so they can be configured using the Wild Shape Adjustment
- Tome of Beasts Wild Shape (Mounts) - Added all viable options from the Monster Manual so they can be configured using the Wild Shape Adjustment
- Volos Wild Shape (Mounts) - Added all viable options from the Monster Manual so they can be configured using the Wild Shape Adjustment
- EN5ider - 07 - Natures Remedy
- EN5ider - 09 - Circles of Power
- EN5ider - 14 - Strands of Life
- EN5ider - 16_18 - King and Country I and II
- EN5ider - 21 - Forgotten Lore - Arcane
- EN5ider - 22 - Art of Peace
- EN5ider - 25 - Paladins Dark Vows
- EN5ider - 31 - Forgotten Lore - Divine
- EN5ider - 34 - Chessmasters and Commanders
- EN5ider - 35 - Masters of the Wild
- EN5ider - 39 - I Aint Afraid of No Ghosts
- EN5ider - 42 - Heroes of the Night
- EN5ider - 44 - Treasures Dark and Terrible
- EN5ider - 57 - Scientific Sorcerery
- EN5ider - 58 - It's Never Over
- EN5ider - 60 - Sinister Spellbooks
- EN5ider - 61 - Speaking with Fists
- EN5ider - 63 - Fell Grafts_Alpha
- EN5ider - 64 - Priests Misfortune
- EN5ider - 65 - Priests Elemental Power
- EN5ider - 70 - Children of Earth
- EN5ider - 74 - Celestial Grafts
- Temporary Hitpoint Pools added for Inspiring Leader Feat, reckless abandon (SCAG, Battlerager barbarian, lvl 6th), touch of death (SCAG, Long Death Monk, lvl 3rd), guardian soul(UA Ranger & Rogue, Ranger Primeval Guardian), radiant resilience Tribality - Classes - Improved scripting
- Added projectile category to the firearm weapons. Otherwise they do not add dex bonus to attack and damage
- Unearthed Arcana Classes - updated to properly handled doubling of tool proficiencies for tools you are already proficient in
- Cleric Death Domain Reaper ability to include Toll the Dead spell from Starter Spells.
- Storm King's Thunder New Giant Racial variant traits added
- Monster Manual > Created Racial Variants for: Demons and Devils to summon reinforcements, Bone Devil hooked polearm, Erinyes rope of entanglement, Ice Devil ice spear, Ettercap web garrotes, variant genies and much more.
- Horde of the Dragon Queen - Replaced place holders with modified text.
- Sword Coast Adventures Guide - Replaced placeholders with modified text.
- Player Hand Book - Replaced placeholders with modified text
- Shadow Warrior - Coded Cantrip Selection
- Located rogue 'p5ePFCCP' source and resolved
- Fixed issue with Tempest Domain giving out divine strike as level 17 instead of the Stormblade ability.
- Volos - Lizard Folk was missing Hungry Jaws from the tracked resource list
- Volos - Firbolg - Hidden Step was not being tracked
- PHB - Charger Feat - +8 was being added to the attack roll and should have been the damage roll
- PHB - Fixed wrath of the Storm, had one too many uses per day.
- PHB - Fixed Stormborn, flight speed was being granted too early.
- SCAG - Courtier background proficiency fixed
- Homebrew - Mousefolk - was missing unarmed strike
- Unearthed Arcana - Forge Domain - Soul of the Forge now triggering at level 6 correctly
- Unearthed Arcana - Burglar Feat, Alchemist, gourmand, and master of disguise - correctly doubles proficiency if you already have thieves tools
- Homebrew - Gunslinger - Bad News Gun damage was incorrect
- Homebrew - Gunslinger - now correctly gaining Tinker's tool proficiency at level 3 upon choosing the archetype.
- Homebrew - Gunslinger - now correctly adding proficiency to initiative at level 7 instead of level 3.
- WarWiz issue - Lore Mastery archetype fixed.
- LMOP - Spider Staff - damage was incorrect.
- Unearched Arcana - Warforged - Fixed AC bonus.
- DMG - Weapon - Wave - Added Melee, Martial, Thrown weapon tags.
- MtG - Vampire - Added language Common to vamipre race.
- VGtM - Tabaxi - Fixed claws to act as Unarmed Strikes for Monks, as per Sage Advice/Jeremy Crawford.
v1.8 February 12, 2017
IMPORTANT: Please note that support was removed for Midgard Heroes by Kobold Press and Fifth Edition Feats from Total Party Kill Games in this release. Any characters created with this content will continue to function however no new characters will be able to be created using this content.
Official support for Midgard Heroes, Unlikely Heroes and Southlands Heroes is now available. Click the link below for more details: http://www.wolflair.com/blog/2017/01/17/5th-edition-2-0-kobold-press/
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Artificer (Alchemist, Gunsmith)
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Sorcerer (Favored Soul (2), Phoenix, Sea, Stone).
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Monk (Way of the Kensai, Way of Tranquility)
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Paladin (Oath of Conquest, Oath of Treachery)
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Ranger (Horizon Walker)
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Ranger (Primeval Guardian)
- Added support for homebrew - Monk (Way of the Thundering Claw)
- Note: The Ranger Archetypes are also implemented as Ranger Conclaves, to be used with the Sept 2016 Ranger from Unearched Arcana
- Added support for Unearthed Arcana - Rogue (Scout)
- New Adjustment - Extra Attunement (Add is and set how many extra attunements the character will have).
- New adjustment "Spells Known" that will increase the number of known spells for spontaneous casting classes.
- New adjustment "Spells Memorized" that will increase the number of memorized spells for spellbook casting classes.
Enhancements & Changes
- Removed support for Midrange Heroes as this is now an officially supported product and can be purchased via the Hero Lab store.
- Removed support for 5th Edition Feats.
- Changed the way Tool Proficiency is handled due to changes implemented in V2.0 of the core 5e SRD release.
- Made changed to the Blood Hunter to better handle Crimson Rate.
- Added a tracker and activation ability to the Fury of the Small Goblin ability.
- Added sources to the Psionic spells.
- Added sources for Druid Circles (Circle of Swords, The Emerald Enclave (Land), The Emerald Enclave (Moon), The Moonshea Circles, Circle of the Moon).
- Fixed Adventure League tags on a number of items.
- Removed the Half-Elf (variants) - these are now coded into the base race.
- Fixed the way the Ranger (Sept 2016) abilities worked for Favored Enemy and Greater Favored Enemy.
- Fixed Dual Wielder feat which was assigned the wrong damage.
- Added Primeval Awareness feature to the Ranger (Sept 2016).
- Resolved issue with Background Spy giving too many gaming proficiencies.
- Resolved issue with Goliath not granting double its carrying capacity.
- Resolved issue with innate spell casting for Yuan-Ti.
- Resolved issue with adjustment - "Add Single Spell to Class/Race" adjustment to work again for classes.
v1.7 December 14, 2016
- Volo's Guide To Monsters - Player Races Added (Aasimar, Firbolg, Goliath, Kenku, Lizardfolk, Tabaxi, Triton)
- Volo's Guide To Monsters - Monstrous Player Races Added (Bugbear, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Kobold, Orc, Yuan-Ti Pureblood)
- Plane Shift: Zendikar - Player Races Added (Elf, Goblin, Vampire, Kor, Merfolk)
- Plane Shift: Zendikar - Monsters Added (Archon of Redemption, Felidar, Kraken)
- UA Druid Circles Added (Circle of Dreams, Circle of the Shepherd, Circle of Twilight)
- UA Cleric Domains Added (Forge, Grave and Protection)
- UA Bard Schools Added (College of Glamour, College of Whispers)
- UA Barbarian Primal Path Added (Path of the Ancestral Guardian, Path of the Storm Herald, Path of the Zealot)
- UA Kits of Old - Added bard College (College of Swords)
- UA The Faithful - Added Wizard Arcane Tradition (Theurgy)
- UA Gothic Heroes - New Race: Revenant
- UA Gothic Heroes - New Rogue Archetype: Inquisitive
- UA Gothic Heroes - New Fighter Archetype: Monster Hunter.
- DMG - Added Sentient Magic Items (Blackrazor, Moonblade, Wave, Whelm)
- New Homebrew Race - Mousefolk
- New Homebrew Cleric Domain (Exorcism)
- SCAG - Half-Elf Variants Added
- New Adjustment - Race, Custom Ability - once added lets you set the abilities name and add text desc up to 100 characters
- New Adjustment - Race, Size Category - Select this adjustment to change your size category only. No other changes will be made to your character (This DOES NOT change equipment on a character)
- New Optional Rule Added - "Always show the journal tab". This is useful for those that want to enter repuation gains or money for NPCs.
- Tribality.com - New Warlock Otherwordly Patrons (The Archfey - The Queen of Air and Darkness, The Archfey - The Lord of the Hunt, The Archfey - The Good Fellow)
Enhancements & Changes
- SCAG - Script added for ability Royal Envoy and spells for Radiant Sun Bolt and Searing Sunburst added.
- Homebrew Race - Shardmind - added disease immunity to living construct trait. Goes for Warforged as well.
- UA - Eberron - added psychic resistance to Crystalline Mind trait
- UA Barbarian - Path of the Storm Herald reworked.
- Book of Lost Spells - Formatting updated for spells.
- Updated the way proficient tools are added to characters to correctly reflect them on characters
- 5e Feats - Added scripting for multiple feats (there is still alot of unscripted feats)
- Psionic Handbook - Scripting improvements made to Mystic class. Now able to select Fighting Style.
- Gunslinger - Guns now use Dex instead of Str
- UA Feats - Fixed the bonuses on some feats to trigger correctly
- SCAG - Deep Gnome - Now able to select Sverfneblin Magic feat
- SCAG - Deep Gnome - Was adding an extra INT to stats
- PHB - Drow - Was missing Sunlight Sensitivity
- UA Ranger Revised - Favored Enemy was not implemented correctly. This is now fixed to match the UA content
- UA Ranger Revised - Multi-attack fro animal companion now correctly removed.
- Yuan-Ti Pureblood - Had Orc stats, now correct
- Darakhul Ghoul - now proficient with Bite
- Potion of Fire Breath - Removed incorrect tag
- Inheritor Background - Fixed Tool Proficiency
- Master of Intrigue Background - Fixed Tool Proficiency
- The Not Really Complete Tome of Spells - Fixed spell levels on multiple spells (Echoes and Battletide)
- SCAG - Theurge Arcane Acolyte feature was not triggering. Timing changed
- HOTDQ - Insignia of Claws - Script added and timing of script fixed
- DMG - Rod of the Pact Keeper - Replaced with more functional version
- UA Feats - Heavy Armor Expertise - Changed the way the stat increase displayed so its a permanent adjustment
- PHB Feats - Heavy Armor Master - Changed the way the stat increase displayed so its a permanent adjustment
- Fixed source entry on multiple races / classes and sub-classes to ensure they are not visible when the option is not selected in the character source configuration
- Aarakocra - Unarmed Damage Added
- Trollkin - Unarmed Damage Added
- Corrected descriptive text on Favored Soul - Bonus Proficiency
v1.6 September 28, 2016
- Homebrew - Psionic Handbook
- Ranger - The Ranger, Revised
- Homebrew Race - Shardmind
- Homebrew Race - Ursine
- Homebrew Race - Elapidae
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Patron - The Seeker
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Pact - Pact of the Star Chain
- Unearthed Arcana - New Warlock Patron - The Undying Light
- Unearthed Arcana content - Modifying Classes - New Sorcerer Bloodline - Favored Soul
- Multiple Classes - Fighting Style - Close Quarters Shooter
- Multiple Classes - Fighting Style - Tunnel Fighter
- Ranger - Ranger Archetype - Deep Stalker
- Sorcerer - Sorcerous Origin - Shadow
- Added missing unarmed strikes for all HB races.
- Wood Elf Sub Race - Removed extra bonus language.
- Purple Dragon Knight - moved to Martial Archetypes instead of fighting style.
- Cleric Divine Strikes damage types fixed
- Fixed superiority dice to reset per short rest instead of once per battle.
- Scripting added for Sentinel Shield
Work In Progress
- Added 'Work In Progress' folder (NOTE: Content in this folder will not appear in Hero Labs. You can move the files to the 5e folder above to load this content but it's not supported in it's current state)
- Added Primeval Thule file to WIP folder.
- Added Homebrew Vampire classes and templates to WIP folder.
- Added Magic The Gathering races to WIP folder.
v1.5 July 31, 2016
- Homebrew Class - Alchemist (beta - requires scripting)
- Homebrew Feats - Added numerous goblin flavored feats
- Homebrew Race - New Playable Race (Goblin)
- Deities - Added 5x Goblin Deities
- DMG - Magic Items (Rod of the Pact Keeper, Staff of the Adder, Sword of Answering, Sword of Vengeance, Tentacle Rod, Tome of the Stilled Tongue, Instruments of the Bard x7)
- Unearthed Arcana - Added New Feats (scripting complete)
- Unearthed Arcana - Added Waterborn Adventures (Mariner fighting style, Minotaur (Krynn) Player Race)
- Unearthed Arcana - Eberron (New Race: Changeling; New Race: Warforged; New Wizard Tradition: Artificer; New Feat: Dragonmark)
Enhancements and Changes
- PHB Backgrounds - multiple spelling and grammar corrections
- PHB Stout Halfling - grammar corrections
- DMG - Magic Item (Efreeti Chain - Scripting updated)
- Class (Gunslinger) - Grit points now calculating correctly; Ammunition types added to Gear; Firearm Properties added to all firearms. Mouse Over for information.
- Noble Class - Noble Path of the Tactician, Noble Path of the Brave are both now added. No scripting complete.
- SCAG - Classes - Updated multiple 'placeholders' with mechanical text.
- Cleric Divine Domain Exorcism - added source information
- SCAG - Wizard (Bladesinger) - Resolved Extra Attack Display Bug
- PHB - Barbarian - Totem Spirit of the Wolf - Text Corrected (was displaying Bear totem text)
- PHB - Feats - Sharpshooter - Script was not triggering, corrected phase timing.
- PHB - Feats - Duel Wielder - Now correctly calculating damage for Fighters and Rangers with duel wielding fighting style.
- PHB - Cleric - Removed incorrect script from Channel Divinity - Knowledge of the Ages
v1.4 May 19, 2016
- DMG - New Items Added (Saddle of the Cavalier, Cap of Water Breathing, Cloak of Invisibility, Driftglobe, Efreeti Chain, Elixir of Health, Gloves of Thievery, Mariner's Armor, Potion of Fire Breathing, Potion of Invulnerability, Potion of Vitality, Sending Stones, Sentinel Shield,Rod of Pact Keeper, Alchemy Jug).
- Adv League - Rage of Demons - Added monsters and NPC : Giant Two-headed Goat, Wild Dog, Wild Dog Alpha, Rothé Zombie, Breex Vandermast, Red Plume Patrol, Captain Erlich, Evil Sorcerer.
- Out of the Abyss - Added monsters : Derro, Derro Savant
- Out of the Abyss - NPC Races : Drow Template
- Monster Manual - Added monsters : Dracolich template
- New Adjustment - Change weapon type information of item
- New Adjustment - Natural Weapon, Extra Damage
- New Adjustment - Natural Weapon, Target
- New Adjustment - Multiattack Text
- New Adjustment - Spell DC, Specific School. NOTE: Currently individual spell DCs are not displayed in HL.
- New Adjustment - Spell DC, Single Spell. NOTE: Currently individual spell DCs are not displayed in HL.
- Added in a generic "Spell Attack" weapon that can be added to any character.
- New adjustment - "Spell Attack Dmg" that lets a gamer set any type of damage onto the selected "Spell Attack" weapon. This is helpful for both those using iPads or paper sheets.
- SCAG - Deities - Added all missing gods from normal FR pantheon
- SCAG - Tiefling Variants
- En5ider 07 Nature's Remedy - No scripting completed
- En5ider 15 Strands of Life - No scripting completed
- En5ider 16 King and Country - No scripting complete
- En5ider 18 King and Country II - No scripting complete
- En5ider 34 Chessmaster and Commanders - No scripting complete
- En5ider 57 Scientific Sorcery - No scripting complete
- En5ider 58 It's Never Over - No scripting complete
- Rage of Demons - New Monsters (Red Plume Patrol, Breex Vandermast, Derro)
- DDEX3-2 - New Monsters (Captain Erlich, Evil Sorcerer)
- Rage of Demons - Poison Weapon Added
- HOMEBREW - New Spell (Word of Censure)
- HOMEBREW - New Cleric Domain (Exorcism)
- PHB - New Spells (Mage's Faithful Hound, Mage's Magnificent Mansion, Mage's Private Sanctum, Mage's Sword)
Enhancements and Changes
- Added tags to source selection to indicate current status of content. Alpha - Have started adding the 'Things' to the tool. Beta - All 'Things' added and usable however scripting will be missing or incomplete. - Content is released, may contain placeholders still.
- PHB - All class 'Placeholders' replaced with relevant text.
- PHB - Backgrounds (All 'placeholders' replaced with relevant text).
- SCAG - Backgrounds (All 'placeholders' replaced with relevant text).
- SCAG - Added Arcana suggested domain to some deities.
- 5eFeats - Pre-Requisites coded into all feats.
- 5eFeats - Expertise added to all feats except Skill Focus.
- Elemental Earth - Replaces Spell placeholders with relevant text.
- Great Weapon Master - Now correctly applying result to magic weapons
- Monster Manual - Bone Naga spellcasting has correct spellcasting attribute now
- Monster Manual - Flame Skull renamed to Flameskull
- PHB - Feats (Dual Wielder spelling corrected)
- War Cleric Bugs resolved
- SCAG - Storm Sorcery Sorcerer: Now receiving Fly correctly at 18th level instead of Level 1.
- Fifth Edition Feats - "Spell Focus" feat to be able to actually Select a school of magic and have its DC bonus reflected on spells. NOTE: Currently individual spell DCs are not displayed in HL.
v1.3 March 26, 2016
- Community added monsters added as stock files. This means going to the menu "Gamemaster->Show Encounter Builder" will let you quickly and easily added monsters to a encounter.
- Monsters added: Scarecrow, Half Ogre, Water Wierd, Slaad Tadpole, Red Slaad, Blue Slaad, Green Slaad, Gray Slaad, Death Slaad, Chasme, Goristro, Manes, Shadow Demon, Yochlol, Winged Kobold, Helmed horror, Grick Alpha, Grell, Quaggoth Spore Servant, Gnoll Pack Lord, Gnoll Fang Of Yeenoghu, Gobelin Boss, Hobgoblin Captain, Hobgoblin Warlord, Young Remorahaz, Orc War Chief, Orc Eye of Gruumsh, Orog, Faery Dragon, Flameskull, Flumph, Gas spore, Kuo-toa, Kuo-Toa Archpriest, Kuo-toa Whip, Bone Naga, Nothic, Peryton, Smoke and Mud Mephits, Githyanki Warrior, Githyanki Knight, Githzerai Monk, Githzerai Zerth, Umber Hulk, Fire Snake, Yuan-Ti Abomination, Yuan-ti Malison, Yuan-Ti, Sahuagin Priestess + Sahuagin Baron, Lizardfolk (Shaman), Lizardfolk (King/Queen), Mezzoloth, Nycaloth, UIltroloth, Fomorian, Galeb Duhr, Dao, Marid, Revenant, Beholder Zombie, Arcanaloth, Mezzoloth, Nycaloth, UIltroloth, Empyrean, Avatar of Death, Larva, & Giant Fly.
- DMG added - Death Domain, Weapon of Warning, magic items up to E & Saddle of the Cavalier.
- PHB Added - Spells: Secret Chest and Magic Aura
- Added 162 feats from TPG Games Fifth Edition Feats. Pre-requirements need to be scripted. Feat special abilities need to be scripted.
- Added a number of Homebrew Items commonly seem in use by Jarlaxle Baenre. https://www.reddit.com/r/dndnext/comments/2iv08w/magic_items_belonging_to_jarlaxle_part_1/
- Sword Coast Adventures Guide classes added: Barbarian - Primal Path (Path of the Battlerager), Primal Path (Path of the Totem Warrior); Bard - College (College of Fochlucan), College (College of New Olamn), College (College of the Herald); Cleric - Arcana; Druid - The Moonshea Circles, The Emerald Enclave (Moon), The Emerald Enclave (Land); Fighter - Banneret (Purple Dragon Knight); Sorcerer - Sorcerous Origin (Storm Sorcery); Warlock - Otherwordly Patron (The Undying); Paladin - Oath of the Crown; Monk - Way of the Long Death, Way of the Sun Soul, Order of the Yellow Moon, Way of Hin Fist, The Dark Moon; Rogue - Mastermind, swashbuckler. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
- Sword Coast Adventures Guide tools added - Musical Instruments (Birdpipes, Glaur, Hand Drum, Longhorn, Shawm, Songhorn, Tantan, Thelarr, Tocken, Wargong, Yarting, Zulkoon). NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
- Sword Coast Adventures Guide races added: Shield Dwarf, Gold Dwarf, Moon Elf, Sun Elf, Strongheart Halfling, and Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin). Human Variant Language options. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
- Rogue Genius Games Shadow Warrior class added. NOTE: Scripting Required for "Exotic Weapon Training".
- Added Elemental Evil Player's Companion races & subtypes: Deep Gnome; Genasi (Air, Earth, Fire, Water) & Goliath.
- Added Ogremoch from Princes of the Apocalypse
- Added Midgard Heroes for 5th Edition Races: Alsied, Centaur (Midgard), Dragonkin, Elfmarked, Gearforged, Ghoul (Darakhul).
- New EN5ider articles: 07 - Nature's Remedy; 15 - Strands of Life; 16 - King and Country; 18 - King and Country II; 57 - Scientific Sorcerery & 58 - It's Never Over. NOTE: No scripting complete yet.
- New adjustment "Weapon Finesse" adjustment that lets a gamer give the weapon property Finesse to any selected weapon.
- New adjustment "Casting Attribute" that allows a gamer to change the ability score that a class uses for spellcasting.
- New adjustment "Add Single Spell to Class/Race" that lets you add a "single" spell to a class/race list. In example add the Hold Person spell to the Paladin class or the Death Knight race.
Enhancements and Changes
- Misc fixes to the adjustments to make them sort in the list better.
- Add Charisma Bonus to Rakish Audacity in SCAG Class
- Hord of the Dragon Queen - Fully scripted the greatsword weapon Hazirawn. Spells and extra damage all display when you attune the weapon. In addition it displays in the correct section of the weapons list. Fully scripted the "Wand of Winter" so its charges and spells display on the Spells tab.
- Updated many background descriptions and Spells text. Still need to work on the table information but this is a good start.
- Script fixes for some Sword Coast Adventures Guide Classes, Arcane domain, and Arcane Banishment.
- Duel Wielder feat will no longer display an error message when wielding two one-handed weapons (ie two rapiers).
- Weapon Master feat is fixed to not have the 2 bootstrapped helper feats count against a characters total feats taken.
- Elemental Adept feat - Will let you choose elemental types again.
v1.2 March 2, 2016
- DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE (Race) - Eladrin added
- DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE (Race) - Aasimar added
- MONSTER MANUAL - 128 Monsters added. Currently heavy Work In Progress (Monsters listed are complete): Beholder; Death Tyrant; Spectator; Needle Blight; Twig Blight; Vine Blight; Pixie; Hook Horror; Kenku; Quaggoth; Myconid Sprout; Myconid Adult; Myconid;Sovereign and Piercer (some bugs needs LW).
- TOOL (Gaming Sets) Added Dragonchess Set & Three-Dragon Ante
- DEITIES (SCAG) - Added all deities Pantheons from SCAG : Dwarven, Elven, Orc, Halfling and Gnome Pantheon
- RACE (DMG) - Added Aasimar race and Eladrin subrace.
- SPELLS - The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells (all assigned to classes)
- HELPER - Added functionality to make any weapon/ammmo 'Silvered' or magic and Silvered.
- ADJUSTMENT - Added "Equipment, Notes" that allows you to append up to 100 characters to a selected piece of gear description text.
Enhancements and Changes
- BACKGROUNDS (PHB) Changed background special abilities Uniqueness flag to 'No' enabling the special abilities to display on the Backgrounds tab as well as the Specials tab.
- RACE (Tiefling) The official Tiefling was unable to link to learn Hellish Rebuke as part of Infernal Legacy as the spell was not included in the SRD. We have therefore created a community copy of Tiefling and linked the spell correctly. Users who have made Tiefling characters previously may need to update their characters to use the new Tiefling 'thing' within Hero Labs. This can be done by simply "re-selecting" the Tiefling race on the "Race" tab after opening up your character.
- The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells all assigned to classes.
- BACKGROUNDS (ab5CPosPri, ab5CRetain, ab5CBadRep) These special abilities were created as Background Custom Abilities instead of General Abilities. Changed these in line with everything else which fixed their display issue.
- BACKGROUNDS (Clan Crafter) Fixed Tool Proficiency selection.
- BACKGROUNDS (Far Traveller) Why Are You Here options updated. Duplicate entries for '5' resolved.
- BACKGROUNDS (Inheritor) Fixed Tool Prof pick.
- BACKGROUNDS (Inheritor) Fixed Inheritance pick.
- BACKGROUNDS (Hermit) Fixed Pilgrim roll value to 8.
- BACKGROUNDS (SCAG) Correctly assigned Ideals, Bonds, Flaws.
- BACKGROUNDS (SCAG) Far Traveller roll corrected
- CLASS (Rogue) - Fixed Arcane Trickster to only allow selection of 2 cantrips instead of 3.
- FEAT (Spell Sniper) - Modified text on Cantrip selection to set pick to 1 cantrip.
- FEAT (Medium Armor Master) - Corrected pre-requisite check to correctly check for Medium Armor Proficiency.
- FEAT (War Caster) - Now correctly recognizing the Warlock class in the pre-requisite check.
- RACE (Obsolete Human Variant) - The original community Human Variant was made obsolete on 24/02/16 with the release of an official Human Variant. ra5CHumVar was made Obsolete but this caused validation errors as the Human still thought a sub-race had to be picked. Have therefore removed 'ra5CHumVar' resolving the validation error.
- SPELL (Chromatic Orb) - Removed this from *Hidden, now available to characters again.
- DEITIES (Drow Pantheon) - Things ID of drow deities were changed to follow naming convention.
v1.1 February 24, 2016
- The Book of Lost Spells 5e - 706 new spells
- The (Not Really) Complete Tome of Spells - 470 new spells (Only A-C currently assigned to classes)
Enhancements and Changes
- Source files updated to ensure clarity between Official and 3rd Party source material
- DEITIES - Deities from SCAG. The Drow Pantheon (Eelistraee, Kiaransalee, Lolth, Selvetarm, Vhaeraun)
- BACKGROUNDS(SCAG) - 13 new backgrounds added
- CLASS OPTION - Human Variant - This has been made Obsolete. Replaced with in official HL release.
- FEAT(Elemental Adept) - Fire add as options
- FEAT(Spell Sniper) - Pre-req now recognizes Warlock spells
- BACKGROUNDS(Tool Proficiency Display Issue) - Tool proficiency's that are hard coded will now be visible to the player. This is a temp work-around as this is not currently displayed by default.
- BACKGROUND(Charlatan) - Missing tool proficiency added
- BACKGROUND(Spy) - Equipment added, tools corrected, proficiency corrected
- BACKGROUND(Naming Conventions) - Some naming conventions were incorrect and had to be fixed. This will impact the following: bBMilitiaA updated to b5CMilitia | btSdIndepe updated to bt5CSdInde | btBDefuse updated to bt5CDefus
- CLASS(Naming Conventions) - Some naming conventions were incorrect and had to be fixed. This will impact the following: cClrTempes updated to c5CClrTemp
- CLASS(Wizard Schools) - Will not appear if the Community Pack is not selected.
- SPELLS(Duplication) - Many duplicate spells removed. There are a few variant spells of the same name, have added the source book abbreviation in brackets after those spell names to assist in differentiation.