A simple proxy App for Twitter
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
What things you need to have installed in order to run the App
NodeJS NPM Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (with CSS Grid support)
A step by step series of examples that tell you have to get a development env running
Unpack files, open folder in terminal and type:
npm install npm start
Then, in your browser:
You will see the app landing page and you will be able to sign in using yor Twitter account.
- Express - The framework used
- NPM - Dependency Management
- PassportJS - Used to authenticate with Twitter
- Twitter - Twitter API Client
- Jakub Skoneczny - Portfolio
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details