FileShuttle is a little tool to quickly upload files on the Web. It supports FTP and SFTP.
Download 2.x-dev WARNING - Development Version: http://fileshuttle.io/fileshuttle-2.x-dev.zip
- New Feature - Option to auto delete screenshot after upload.
- New Feature - Notification Center support - Falls back to growl on Pre 10.8
- New Feature - Allow for file permission modification after upload with SFTP (no FTP at this stage)
- Bugfix - URL shortener fixed by using is.gd - pending rewrite and having multiple choices
- Bugfix - Fix display of menu bar icon in fullscreen apps
Download 2.1 : http://fileshuttle.io/fileshuttle-2.1.zip
- Bugfix - Auto Screenshot Uploads on Mountain Lion (10.8).
- Bugfix - Generated zip files (from app uploads or multiple files) now upload with the correct permissions.
- New Feature - You can now choose the file name given when uploaded from within the preferences pane.
- New Feature - Sparkle Updater Engine added for automatic updates in future.
- New Feature - Retina Menubar Icons.
Download 2.0 : http://fileshuttle.s3.amazonaws.com/FileShuttle.2.0.zip