Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
We always need more help translating! This page is a guide on how to help out!
All of the current translation files are stored at src/main/resources. You can click on that link to see all of the translation files.
Each file is named messages-XX.yml where XX is a 2 digit language code such as en or ru.
- First step for translating is to open the file:
- If you are looking to improve an existing translation, you can go to the above link, click on the file you wish to change, and click Edit.
- If you are looking to add a new translation, go to the above link, click on the new file button that is to the right of SkyWars-Translations / src / main / resources /. It is a button that looks like a file, with a plus sign. This will open a If you are making a new translation, you want to copy all the text from /src/main/resources/messages-en.yml into your editor. Open that link up in a new tab, and copy/paste the text into your editor.
- Second step is to make your edits:
- You should be able to just do this using the online editor
- Third step is to commit and pull request:
- After you have finished making your edits, click the Propose File Change button. This will bring you to a Pull Request screen. Briefly write what you changed / created, and click Send Pull Request. I will receive a message at this point and review your translation.