- For orders with Cash On Delivery:
Modules and Services -> Payment
Cash on delivery (COD) module.
- Enabling Cache in Prestashop:
Advanced Parameters -> Performance
Scroll down to
Caching, enable cache and choose
File System then click
- Downdload the plugin from Here or clone it by typing this command in your terminal:
git clone --recursive firstname.lastname@example.org:Skydropx/skydrop-prestashop.git
- upload the zip file to
modulesfolder in your server, and extract it.
- Change the name of the folder to
- From Admin panel, got to
Modules and Services -> Modules and Services, search for
Skydropplugin and install it.
- Obtain your API Key from Skydrop and set the Environment to Production.
- Set your shop working days, opening and closing time.
- Set your shop latitude and longitude, if you need help, go to latlong.net and type your shop address.
Assigning tags to products
- Go to
Catalog -> Tags.
- Click on
Add new tag.
- Type the tag name, select the products to which you want to assign the tag and click on
Addthen click on
We are hiring