Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added a recent files menu.
- Added a free edit mode (beta).
- Added the ability to undo an action.
- READ_VARIABLE can now show a custom prompt message.
- Now accessing to the OS' keyboard (allows to copy / paste accross two Algogo instances, ...).
- Updated tips when adding a new line.
- Updated Heartbeat, string operations are now supported (you can merge them and compare them).
- Updated to Core v0.6 with various improvements (performance, READ_VARIABLE can display a custom prompt message).
- Improved the console's output (errors, debug, ...).
- Improved the printing feature.
- Fixed a lot of bugs.