Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for the old version of Skyrim (keep in mind this is very unstable).
- Add a dropdown to let you select the version you want to play (click on the version name and the dropdown will appear).
- Add the option to change the game directory in launcher (you should see a magnifying glass near the play button).
- The login page has been disabled to let users without an account launch the mod.
- Starting with this version the installer will unpack just the 32bit binaries of the launcher instead of 32bit and 64bit (depending on the architecture).
- Fixed a bug were files weren't replaced correctly when they were updated.
- Add an error message to show if you are not allowed in beta.
- Game install path should be detected correctly now.
- User's rank should be displayed correctly.
- An exception when you start the game and it was stuck at with the message
- Register button should point to the correct website.