#LED matrix GPS wall clock
This project has the following features:
- 80x24 big LED matrix display with automatic brightness control (based on HT16K33 drivers).
- Temperature/humidity measurement.
- Air pressure monitoring/logging. Last 24 hours are always on the display in a form of a diagram.
- Non-volatile FRAM memory for the air pressure log.
- GPS module for automatic time synchronization.
- No buttons, no settings. User manual is not required.
- Automatic DST time correction. Time zone can be easily changed in the source code, no further modifications are required.
Following 3rd party HW was used:
- STM32F103C8T6 minimum system development board (photo)
- BMP180 temperature/pressure sensor module (photo)
- BH1750 light sensor module (photo)
- Si7021 temperature/humidity sensor module (photo)
- FM24C04 FRAM chip.
- EB-800 GPS module with 5V->3V converter.
P.S. If 32kHz generation on the processor board is not stable, then it is highly recommended to make a proper crystal grounding.