The Smeltery is one of the most fundamental Slimefun machines.
It is not only used to smelt dusts into Ingots but also for making Alloys.
NOTE: The Smeltery requires fire beneath it. While smelting items, the fire will randomly get consumed, so make sure to reignite it when that happens.
The recipe is already found in your Slimefun Guide, but here is the final version:
If you want to craft an Item using the Smeltery, get your items ready and put them into the dispenser (shape does not matter).
Now right-click the Nether Brick Fence and you should see the Smeltery craft your item.
Since the Smeltery's fire can be consumed every so often, make sure to either have a Flint and Steel ready or do one of the following tricks:
- Put a piece of netherrack 2 blocks under the Smeltery, so the fire does not randomly go out without actually using it.
- Use a dispenser filled with Flint & Steel to ignite the fire again. You can hook it up to an Observer Block or a redstone clock to automate the re-ignition.
- Utilize the Automatic Ignition Chamber, which will automatically re-ignite the fire.
- What is Slimefun?
- How to install Slimefun
- Getting Started
- Common Issues and Problems
- How to report bugs
- Help us expand the Wiki!
- Help us translate Slimefun!
- Basic Machines
- Magical Armor
- Magical Items
- Magical Gadgets
- Technical Components
- Energy & Electricity
- Technical Gadgets
- Cargo Management
- Seasonal Categories