Copyright 2012 FTB Launcher Contributors
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- Download the source from this repo, either with git or as a zip/tarball.
- Install Eclipse or IDEA
- To build a jar/exe using gradle run 'gradlew build' to generate the .exe version add 'launch4j' to the end after installing launch4j
To generate IDE project with dependencies using gradle run 'gradlew eclipse' or 'gradlew idea' after running a build.
With Eclipse/idea, import generated project/module and build as usual.
- Indent with spaces(4)
- Avoid trailing whitespace
- If using eclipse: Use formatter located at eclipse_formatter.xml
- Sign-off your commits
- Avoid merge commits in pull requests
- Squash your commits - have at most one commit per major change
Before submitting a pull request, you should ensure that your fork is up to date. To do this, run these commands:
git remote add upstream git://github.com/Slowpoke101/FTBLaunch.git git pull --rebase upstream master git push --force origin <branch_name>
The first command is only necessary the first time. If you have issues merging, you will need to get a merge tool such as P4Merge.
Once it is set up, run
git mergetool. Once all conflicts are fixed, run
git rebase --continue, and
git push --force origin <branch_name>.