Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
2 4ch DC motor & 16ch servo shield motor and servo shield
When using this 2/4ch motor driver, which can control 2 pcs or 4 pcs DC motors at the same time, and then is also able to control 16 pcs servo. So, it is the best choice to DIY a smart robot car with robotic arm. And now, this board is already at our shop www.vvdoit.com.
Alications: robot tank car
- Control 2pcs or 4pcs DC motors, and 16pcs servo at the same time;
- Fully compatible with Arduino board;
- Fully support WiFi DT-06, Bluetooth HC-05, or HC-06, and the PS2 handle;
- It is the best choice to DIY smart tank car chassis, or robot arm.
- Can search the item by AliExpress, Amazon, and our site.
- This board can remote control the 2wd/4wd car by using our WiFi module DT-06, or Bluetooth, and PS2;
- Note that, for WiFi and Bluetooth version, needs APP to control the car, and now, the app is just for Android;
- This board can drive 3-5kg load.
- Fully compatible with Arduino, which can directly insert UNO board.
- 16ch servos and 4ch DC motor driver board, which use TB6612 to drive 4ch DC motor, and PCA9685 is used to control 16ch servo.
- Having Arduino UNO I/O pins;
- Max power 15V/DC;
- Having Bluetooth and WIFI interface;
- Have PS2 interface;
- 4 DC motor driver, and the single max current is 1.2A(mean)/3.2A(peak);
- 16ch servo, and the jumper to change the servo and motor working voltage:
- Input power： ** Motor power（VM）：4.5V～36V,can work separately; ** Servo power（VIN）：5～18V, can work separately;
- Work separately ** Cut off VM and VIN,(separately control motor, 6-36v); ** Cut off VS and VIN, (separately control servo, 6-18v); ** Short VM and VIN, short VS and 5V, to control motor（6～18V） and servos (5V).
- Prohibit inversion for the power positive and negative, or will built out the boar.Same as the WiFi module, Bluetooth, and PS2.
- When using PS2, please put put the "PS2X_lib" to the libraries of Arduino.