Clone this wiki locally
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications. Now, it can be gotten from DOIT company from the link: http://www.smartarduino.com/view.php?id=95103. The ESP32 module is originally from ESPressif, as shown in the following Figure.
- High performance-price ratio;
- Small volume,easily embeded to other products;
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol,Freertos;
- Suppporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA;
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop.