Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications. Now, it can be gotten from DOIT company from the link: http://www.smartarduino.com/view.php?id=95103. The ESP32 module is originally from ESPressif, as shown in the following Figure. The Schematics for ESP32 development board can be seen at SchematicsForESP32Board
- High performance-price ratio;
- Small volume,easily embeded to other products;
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol,Freertos;
- Suppporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA;
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop.