ESP8285 DMP L1
The core processor of DMP-L1 module adopts industrial chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of the Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in smaller size packages. ESP8285 has complete Wi-Fi network function and can be used independently from the controller. Its built-in cache memory greatly provides CPU performance.
- DMP-L1 module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n/e/i protocol and complete TCP/IP protocol stack.
- DMP-L1 module uses built-in Flash, which can make the chip work at - 40 C - 125 C.
- DMP-L1 module has built-in LED control algorithm, which can make its external IO control LED driver.
- DMP-L1 module has built-in DoHome cloud service, and can use DoHome series APP to control LED.
- DMP-L1 module contains external infrared interface, which can support infrared remote control at the same time.
- DMP-L1 module has built-in factory test program, which can make the factory big batch production quickly.
- Module specifications
- Built-in ESP WiFi chip
- Support multi-channel LED control
- Built-in LED driving control algorithm, support dimming, color adjustment and rhythm control
- Supporting Local Area Network Priority Control
- Support cloud control
- Support IR control
- Support Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa,Tmal Genue, Xiaodu, Dingdong, Xiaomi,
- Support Android and iOS device control
- Wi-Fi specifications
- Support 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Support AP mode
- Support OTA
- Support big batch manufacturing
- Smart bulb control pins: 5
- Working temperature: -40℃-125℃
- Size: 15mm × 20mm
- Color : white
- light belt
- Ceiling lamp
- Other commercial and scene light