DL-Learner Protégé Plugin
A Protégé plugin for the DL-Learner framework
Learn OWL axioms based on instance data.
The following axioms are currently supported via the Protégé editor:
- Class Axioms:
- SubClassOf with the subclass beeing an OWL class
- Object Property Axioms:
- Object Property Domain
- Object Property Range
- Data Property Axioms
The current plugin only works with Protégé 5.0 and newer.
Manually from Github
- Choose a class in the class hierarchy view
- Depending on whether you want to search for equivalent class or a super class expressions, i.e. click on the corresponding Add-button ('Equivalent To +')
- Choose the DL-Learner tab in the new dialog. Then, click on the 'suggest equivalent class expressions' (or 'suggest super class expressions') button to start the learning process
- During algorithm runtime, the list of suggested class expressions will periodically be updated. Once the learning has been finished, you can choose the appropriate class expression(s) and click on the 'Add' button to add them to the current ontology