Welcome to the Mobile Secure Browser (MSB) Project for ChromeOS
The Mobile Secure Browser for ChromeOS ensures a common, secure online testing experience by preventing users from switching to other applications and from performing certain hardware actions such as taking screenshots.
This project is licensed under the AIR Open Source License v1.0.
We would be happy to receive feedback on its capabilities, problems, or future enhancements:
- For general questions or discussions, please use the Forum.
- Feel free to Fork this project and develop your changes!
- In main.js, line 262 needs to be modified to set the defaultURL to something meaningful (or whatever the launch url needs to be)
- The manifest.json should be edited to change the app name and version
- Build is simply zipping up the AIRSecureTest folder.