This is the new, shiny frontend for Cura. Check daid/LegacyCura for the legacy Cura that everyone knows and loves/hates. We re-worked the whole GUI code at Ultimaker, because the old code started to become unmaintainable.
For crashes and similar issues, please attach the following information:
- (On Windows) The log as produced by dxdiag (start -> run -> dxdiag -> save output)
- The Cura GUI log file, located at
%APPDATA%\cura\<Cura version>\cura.log(Windows), or usually
C:\Users\\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\cura\<Cura version>\cura.log
$USER/Library/Application Support/cura/<Cura version>/cura.log(OSX)
If the Cura user interface still starts, you can also reach this directory from the application menu in Help -> Show settings folder
For additional support, you could also ask in the #cura channel on FreeNode IRC. For help with development, there is also the #cura-dev channel.
- Uranium Cura is built on top of the Uranium framework.
- CuraEngine This will be needed at runtime to perform the actual slicing.
- PySerial Only required for USB printing support.
- python-zeroconf Only required to detect mDNS-enabled printers
Please checkout cura-build for detailed building instructions.
Running from Source
Please check our Wiki page for details about running Cura from source.
Please check our Wiki page for details about creating and using plugins.
Please check our Wiki page for guidelines about adding support for new machines.
Please check out Wiki page about configuration options for developers.
Please check out Wiki page about how to translate Cura into other languages.
Cura is released under the terms of the LGPLv3 or higher. A copy of this license should be included with the software.