Awesome ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core OpenSource CMS platforms
A collection of awesome ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core OpenSource CMS platforms.
Contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines pages first. We accept proprietary and commercial software too.
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you! The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.
- Awesome-CMS-Core - Awesome CMS Core is an open source CMS built using ASP.Net Core & ReactJS with module seperation concern in mind and provide lastest trend of technology like .Net Core, React, Webpack, SASS, Background Job, Message Queue.
- Blogifier.Core - ASP.NET applications to provide common blogging functionality.
- Cofoundry - Open source .NET Core CMS and modular application framework. Code-first, unobtrusive and extensible.
- CoreWiki - Simple ASP.NET Core wiki that we are working on during live coding streams.
- Lynicon - O/S ASP.Net Core/.Net Core CMS with paid for modules: JSON content, works with variety of data stores, c# content types
- Miniblog - An ASP.NET Core blogging engine.
- Mixcore CMS - Open Source CMS powered by DotNet Core. Mixcore CMS is a scalable, open platform for web content management and digital experiences. Mixcore CMS provides deep capabilities and endless flexibility on the web.
- NetCoreCMS - An Open source ASP.NET Core 2.0 CMS. It currently supports MySQL and planned to implement MSSQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL. Also it is a modular CMS supports theme, skin, custom layout, widgets, multiple language (En, BN).
- Orchard Core CMS - Open Source Content Management System built with ASP.NET Core on top of a Modular and Extensible Application Framework.
- Piranha CMS - A Lightweight & Unobtrusive Open Source CMS for ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core.
- Platformus - Free, open source and cross-platform CMS based on ASP.NET Core 1.0 and ExtCore framework.
- SimpleContent - Simple, yet flexible content and blog engine for ASP.NET Core that can work with or without a database.
- Squidex - Headless CMS, based on MongoDB, CQRS and Event Sourcing.
- Swastika I/O Core CMS - Open source ASP.NET Core 2.x CMS. It currently supports MS SQL and planned to implement MSSQL, SQLite in the near future. It has many built-in features out of the box like multilanguage support, theme, template...
- Weapsy - Open source ASP.NET Core CMS based on DDD and CQRS. It supports MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL out of the box.
- Wyam - Modular static content and static site generator.
- ZKEACMS - Visual design, build site onlie by drag and drop.
To the extent possible under law, Huy Nguyen has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.