Introduction to build tools
This workspace consists build tools (Ant and Maven) usage examples for series of lectures at Gdańsk University of Technology. They are categorized in different directories, one for each tool usage example.
Each topic (build tool) has it's own directory. Inside it each example has it's own directory named in <example_number>-<topic> pattern. Each example is independent application that can be run without anything else that what's within it.
This project has very small system requirements:
- Java SE SDK 1.7 or higher
- Apache Maven 3.0 or higher
- Apache Ant 1.9.0 or higher
- Apache Ivy 2.4.0 or higher
- Ant-Contib Tasks 0.3 or higher
- Maven Getting Started Guide
- Maven Lifecycle Reference
- Apache Ant Manual
- Apache Ivy Documentation
- Ant-Contrib Tasks
- Java Build Tools Report Part 1 by RebelLabs
- Java Build Tools Report Part 2 by RebelLabs
- Using Ant with Jetty
- Ant/Ivy template for Jetty server
Code in this repository in under Apache License, Version 2.0 (read more).