Hardware files for the Smoothieboard v2, and extension boards
Uploading a board
When uploading a board, you should provide the following data :
- Kicad files
- Kicad components/libraries used in those files
- Gerber files ( unzipped, in a folder called "Gerber" )
- BOM file for the components, based on this model : https://is.gd/uxgJPX
- Readme.factory including information on how to produce the board ( if any )
- Readme.use including information on how to use the board. Should include a description of inputs and outputs/how to wire.
- Top and bottom pictures of the PCB, produced using http://gerblook.org/
Please try to use the same naming conventions as other board so there is some kind of unity in the repository.
Specifications for this project can be found at https://is.gd/Y4MjV7