* api: **Breaking**: Fixed MMK_MATCHER_BIT_CMP being an invalid enum value.
* api: **Breaking**: Renamed neq,leq,geq to ne,le,ge.
* api: **Breaking**: Use comparisons operators when comparing parameters
rather than using memcmp. This is more correct as memcmp doesn't account
for endianness, but non-comparable types are no longer supported as
* api: Added .noabort option to mmk_mock, to return MMK_MOCK_INVALID
instead of aborting if the mock initialization fails.
* api: Fixed comparison matchers always matching for equality.
* api: Fixed mmk_that not working.
* arch: (x86_64,system-v) Fixed rax not being preserved when calling stubs.
* arch: Added AArch64 support.
* core: **Breaking**: Ignore zero .times values in mmk_verify.
* core: Better symbol lookup code, causing less crashes overall.
* core: Fixed "self" selector not working.
* core: Fixed crashes with PIEs.
* core: Fixed linux crash when a symbol isn't found.
* core: Fixed vfprintf and abort mocks breaking mimick's panic handling.