An app for watching your gitlab pipelines.
Watch some TV here https://sneakypeet.github.io/gitlab-tv/
Simply add your gitlab api access token and hit Load to start watching your pipelines. (note: the token is only set as a url param and never stored anywhere)
Built with Figwheel and Clojurescript
Although similar dashboards like Gitlab Pipelines TV Dashboard exist, I wanted more.
- An easier way to initialize the tv
- A better view on the overall status of builds
- A better view on pipeline stages (and possibly the ability to trigger builds)
- Viewing projects related to group-id's
- I did not have time to learn purescript to modify existing dashboards
This is a simple Fighweel and Clojurescript app built using Lein.