AngularJS + Firebase: completed version of the Pizza++ app without file storage
This project is a simple AngularJS application used as running example during the lessons of the Social Networking course at Politecnico di Torino.
It implements the following features:
- User Authentication
- Registration of a new user
- Load a list of elements (pizzas) from a Firebase database
- Load a map using the Google Maps service
- Add some markups to the loaded map
- Add a new element to the list of pizzas stored in the Firebase database
With respect to the final version of the app, it is still missing the implementation of the function that upload a file in the Firebase storage and save the path in the database.