- Fix Restart Timer function
- Make sure if UserSettings.xml doesn't exist, create folder(s) and extract a clean defaults one
(This should prevent XML corruption caused by saving any settings before launching nfsw.exe for the "1st" time)
(This combines with previous fix that corrects the XML file save order when changing Language)
- Login "lag" fixed
- Launcher should now "focus" (not open behind other programs)
- Updating Game Language now updates default Chat Group as well
- Improved Firewall handling
- ModNet now fetches via
AllocationAssistantfunction failure now has an exitCode
- Simplified Permissions checks
- Proxy, URI, WebRequest and WebClient Updates
- Cosmetic UI fixes
- Location Messaging updates
- Internal Class and Function updates
Windows 8 Users:
For those unable to upgrade to 8.1 or 10, .NET Framework 4.6.1 will be allowed as 'minimum' version
All other OSes will still require 4.6.2. (Blame Microsoft)
There is a "special" filepaths bug that could still exist for some users with certain language characters in the GameFiles Path.
We've prevented the Launcher from crashing with a .NET
System.ArguementException this would cause.
However, nfsw.exe and many ASI's still wont care for it at all, and a "ModLoader.asi error 2" may occur as a result.
Note: _LinuxCompat.zip only needed for Lutris/Linux Users; Windows does not need it