/ GameLauncher_NFSW Public
- Fixed Version Comparrison Checks
- Updated Minimum version for Updater version checks
- ModNet files check will no longer thread lock the Launcher
- Fix another oversight in the Ini.Parser
- Fix LZMA Progress updating
- Prevent switching servers on the Register Screen
- Updated Libs and Dev Version checking
SBRW.Launcher SHA-1 (Windows / Unix):
There is a "special" filepaths bug that could still exist for some users with certain language characters in the Launcher/GameFiles Path(s).
We've prevented the Launcher from crashing with a .NET
System.ArguementException this would cause.
However, nfsw.exe and many ASI's still wont care for it at all, and a "ModLoader.asi error 2" may occur as a result.
It is recommended to use only Latin character set letters in folder paths/names to avoid this.