Soartex Modded Textures 1.7.x
Created by everyone for everyone!
This repository is for modded texture version control and submission. All changes here are automatically packaged with scripts and made available in the patcher and on the downloads page!
- Relaxed, fun, community learning and texturing environment
- Support for mod packs in the FTB, Technic and ATLauncher platforms
- Support for requested mods We welcome support for any mod!
- Be careful to style your work to match the graphics in Soartex. We are happy to help newcomers!
- Feel free to use any texture in the repository or vanilla Soartex, but do not claim them as your own
- Mod names should be capitalized, separated by underscores and should not be abbreviated
- If there is a breaking texture change to the legacy versions of the mod, open an issue
- A number of texture templates, psd and xcf files, scripts and guides are available.
How to submit your own textures:
This requires moderate git/Github knowledge; if you need any help, feel free to contact us.
- Fork this repository to your account.
- Commit all of your textures to your forked repository.
- Open a pull request from your repository to this one with a concise explanation of your changes.
- Wait for either artdude543, Shoeboxam or Goldbattle to review your request before merging.
- When your pull request has been merged, delete your fork to ensure current pull requests in the future.
- Please add a
mod.jsonwhen adding a new mod folder, tutorial is located here
- A good tutorial on how to contribute is located here
- All files added to this repository are automatically covered by the main packs license to protect the work submitted by the community.
- Please obey by the licenses as this helps to protect the community's hard work.