Project Euler Problems
Contains my own implementations to Project Euler problems.
My personal requirements for the solutions are:
- all code must be written in Java
- no external library should be used as help, instead use only the functionality provided in Java Standard Edition
- execution time of a problem must be at most 4000ms on a modern computer. Higher values means the problem was not solved correctly and it will not be merged in master branch until it is.
- refactoring and code re-organization can be done even after the merge, as long as it does not negatively impact performance.
How to run
- Main class is
- Simply run the main class with one command-line argument: the problem ID
java sobolan.projecteuler.main.ProjectEuler 5