Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
The harvesting panel has been reworked to better support pre-CU; buffs from NGE have been removed and the only buff in pre-CU (20% Reduced Maintenance Fees) can now be set on an owner-by-owner basis.
This release fixes a bug where SWGAide would not show schematics with no categories. This bug had no effect in live, as all schematics had been categorized by volunteers at SWGCraft but restricted quite a few schematics from being shown with the current schematics.
More fixes to support emulators sending slighty-off ISD reports as well as some general fixes.
The ISD mails on the emulator servers are slightly different compared to the ones from the official game. This slight variance in syntax is now supported.
Also did various small cleanups.
Fixed an error where two identical galaxies were not treated as being identical in SWGAide. This should fix multiple issues around the utility.
Also fixed some textual errors.
Life's been a bit busy, so I haven't had too much time to work on SWGAide. Here is a small update to better handle some of the newer third party servers.
Previously, SWGAide relied on the presence of SwgClient_r.exe or SWGEmu.exe to detect the Star Wars Galaxies folder. This approach turned out to not work for all third party servers as some use other file names. The detection has been changed to look for bottom.tre, a data file containing important assets for the game.
- SWG folder detection is now more reliable for third party servers
- Updated README file to reflect the availability of the .exe version
- Removed quite a bit of old, unused code.
It turns out that SWGAide did not handle galaxies with spaces in their names the same way SWGCraft did. This release fixes that issue.
- Spaces in galaxy names are now correctly changed to underscores when dealing with SWGCraft URLs
- The changelog is no longer updated in the text file, only online
Small release, mostly to fix the Unknown Host dialog popping up all the time, making SWGAide unusable on a computer without Internet
- Fixed error that made the Unknown Host dialog pop up constantly when no Internet connection was available. Instead, it will now popup once when loss of Internet is first detected and on any subsequent loss of connection (but not multiple times per loss)
- Added code documentation
- Replaced a lot of raw types with parameterized versions
- Forked from the original project at https://sites.google.com/site/simongronlund/swgaide
- Added support for dynamic server changes including unofficial servers through communication with SWGCraft
- Overhaul of Purchases tab (Now has the same features as the Sales tab)
- Filtering in Sales and Purchases tabs is now case-insensitive
- Added option to strip mails of color codes when opened in SWGAide
- Updated regexp for fomatting lines to handle SWGEmu's style
- Sorting mails by date is now done correctly instead of being treated as strings
- The JAR file does no longer need to be named SWGAide.jar or SWGAide-PreCu.jar in order for SWGAide to start
- Minor bug fixes
Also, further versions will be released as two different files: SWGAide.exe and SWGAide.jar. SWGAide.exe is just the JAR-file packaged as an EXE-file, with the added advantage of automatically requesting admin mode, an icon and automatic detection of the Java Runtime Environment which should hopefully make SWGAide a lot more approachable for new users.