Nicholas Calugar SocalNick
- Pivotal Software, Inc
- San Francisco, CA
- Joined on
- ScnSocialAuth 190 Uses the HybridAuth PHP library to Enable authentication via Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo!, etc for the ZfcUser ZF2 module.
- ScnEsiWidget 31 Enables ZF2 apps to output ESI tags for a widgetized and highly cacheable application.
- orchestrate-php-client 27 A PHP client for Orchestrate.io
- ScnSocialAuthDoctrineORM 9 An extension of ScnSocialAuth that provides integration with Doctrine ORM
- ScnHttpCache 7 A ZF2 module that helps implement standards based caching built into the HTTP spec and gateway caches.
Repositories contributed to
- cloudfoundry/cf-mysql-release 21 Cloud Foundry MySQL Release
- cloudfoundry/cloud_controller_ng 65
- cloudfoundry/cf-mysql-broker 9
- pivotal-cf-experimental/vm_shepherd 1 A tool for deploying and destroying VMs on various virtualization infrastructures.
- hybridauth/hybridauth 1,682 Open source social sign on PHP Library. HybridAuth goal is to act as an abstract api between your application and various social apis and identities providers such as Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Contributions in the last year 153 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 5 days April 28 – May 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed