Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
What's new on this release?
- Fix fake stake issue published by Decentralized Systems Lab @ UIUC ( header spam issue is not related to SEND wallet ).
- Add new tab with Masternode Budget Vote.
- Change protocol version, this will disconnect old wallet version after we establish the new protocol.
- Update block version.
- Fix some security issues about negative transaction fee.
- Few cosmetic change and new splash screen.
- Add menu option for "Open configuration folder", this will help when using bootstrap file.
- Add "Use after fee" button when coin control is enabled.
- Fix responsive carousel on main wallet view.
- Fix spanish translations, in the next releases the other languages will be fixed too.
Is this update mandatory?
Not for now, but when we reach majority of wallet on new version we will disconnect old wallets by spork activation. The exact information about when this will happen you will be available in our social networks and chat rooms. It will be announced with at least 15 days before activation.
If i update my local wallet, do i need to update my Masternode?
Masternode and local wallet should have the same protocol version for running, so, if you update you local wallet or one of you masternode you will have to update all your wallets. The same if your are mounting a new masternode, you will have to use the updated wallet and of course you will have to update you old masternodes too. So, we recommend that spend some time updating all your wallets, this way you will be prepared when the spork will be activated.