Dead Letter Dump
Daily dump of disposable email address domain list for offline- and privacy aware lookups.
How to use
There are three lists available:
- A blacklist, containing all disposable email address domains
- A whitelist, containing all whitelisted domains
- A greylist, containing all domains, which are blacklisted but marked as dead (no MX record).
All three lists are available in JSON, XML and TXT format. Choose, whatever you prefer.
Every list (except the TXT file version) contains at least a property
hash, which represents a hashed version of the actual domain. While the whitelist also contains a property
domain, which represents a domain in a readable format, the grey- and blacklist don't.
Even if a domain is marked as dead, it's still included in the blacklist. Feel free to filter them out.
The hash is generated using double SHA1:
Contributing to this project is easy as 1-2-3, even without a Github account. If you have a Github account, just create an issue and list all domains you believe they are missing in the list(s).
If you don't have a Github account or prefer staying anonymous, use our Git Reports form.
- Last update was on January 23, 2019, 12:00 am
- The Whitelist currently contains 440 entries
- The Blacklist currently contains 34396 entries
- The Greylist currently contains 25222 entries
Support on BMC
Hey! Help us out with some cups of