This is a gnome-shell extension that let users enter a text, select the language pair for the translation and translate. It uses Google Translate engine. the text.
Go to https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/397/traductor-gnome-shell/ and enable the extension.
... or copy the code directly into your gnome-shell extensions folder
- Download the main folder (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Place it on your /home/user/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions folder
- Open gnome-tweak-tool, go to the "Extensions" tab and enable the "Traductor Gnome-Shell" extension
- (in progress) Clean and restructure code
- (done) Copy the translated text to the clipboard
- (in progress) Add new langpairs (note that this depends on the server that is being used)
- Let the user select which translation service to use (apertium, softcatalà, google)