- Performance. This one is provided by C++.
- Build System is integrated with Package Manager in one program. This allows us to have more information on both ends. User does not need any external tools except sw itself.
- Describe your builds directly in C++(17).
- Different frontends. Do not like C++? Write you build configuration in declarative YAML, JSON, Python, LUA and even on good old CMake etc. Currently only basic YAML frontend is implemented. Contributions are welcome.
- SW itself is written in modern C++ (C++17).
- Easy crosscompilation.
- Generators for different IDEs (WIP, contributions are welcome).
- Integrations with other tools (CMake etc.).