Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- Prepare your project.
- Prepare build script.
- Set up source code repository.
- Upload project on some hosting.
- Create an account and your user token on Software Network.
- Add user token to SW settings. Run:
sw remote alter origin add token PUBLISHERNAME SECRETTOKEN
- Run locally near build script to upload the project:
sw upload PREFIX
SW will download your sources from the public hosting using Source provided in build script.
PREFIX is your namespace (com/org/pub/pvt) + your publisher name + custom subdirectory inside it.