I'm a software engineering student who is very familiar and enjoys working with C. I can also work with Java and C# with similar proficiency.
My (most interesting) projects are:
- DB, a WIP local tag based database and database interface that allows you to relate files together with tags.
- pixel-count is a small toy program made to solve a CTF problem that counts the number of pixels with a certain RGB value in a PNG image.
- wordle-guesser a small command line program that parses options to brute force the possible words that match the wordle instructions.
- llist.h is a compact linked list library made in C.
- matrix-calculator a matrix calculator with a console interface that relies on a small (self made) matrix library.
- clock is a simple clock in the console for Windows with some portability to Linux.
- wordfinder is a small C program that finds words in a document from a list.
I am currently working on DB.