These are my dotfiles.
The following assumptions are made:
- iTerm2 is used instead of Terminal.app
- homebrew is used
- Latest version of tmux is installed from homebrew
- Latest version of zsh is installed from homebrew
- Latest version of vim or neovim is installed from homebrew
- Latest version of fzf and the_silver_searcher from homebrew
- User shell is changed to the homebrew version
I use the base16 theme tomorrow dark.
Make sure to load the iTerm2 colour pallete from
If you wish to use a different colour, simply change the
the colourspace script loaded in
Backup your existing dotfiles first.
- Clone the repo
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Soliah/dotfiles.git
- Import the base-16 iTerm2 colour scheme into iTerm2.
- Launch vim, ignoring any errors, and run
(The MIT License)
Copyright (c) 2015 Christopher Chow
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.