Join GitHub today
Table of Contents
- Since there is a language binding for LXC for Python3, it would be easiest that the web server runs with Python3
Ubuntu: apt-get install python-webpy
- only supports Python2 at the moment.
- Tutorial: http://bottlepy.org/docs/dev/tutorial.html
- works with Python3
- install on Ubuntu:
apt-get install python3-setuptools easy_install3 bottle
- needs flup to work with lighttpd/fastcgi
- flup did not work with python3 for me
- but you can run the bottle server for the moment directly, just start ./lbs.py
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.