The /tg/ branch of SS13, now in C#!
This is the entirety of /tg/station, translated from DM to C#. You're probably wondering why I'd dedicate such a significant chunk of my time to such an idiotic goal. See here for my rationale.
If you want to become part of my crack team of non-skids, hit me up at email@example.com, or PM
_melichior_ on reddit.
- Oct 8: Project started!
- Nov 1: Started generating coherant code.
- Nov 15: 100% of functions decompiled.
- Jan 5: It compiles.
- Jan 6: Globals initialize without throwing exceptions.
- Feb 9: Switched to /vg/. Now editing generated code.
- Feb 16: Happy Birthday, SS13!
- Feb 17: /vg/ was a BAD IDEA. We're back on the /tg/ train, boys!
- melichior - Captain - Project Lead
- Pdan4 - Greysuit - Coder and Artist
- YotaXP - Space Wizard - Useful Information - Not actually affiliated with this project