- Advanced rules based on control flow and data flow analysis
- ~190 rules (including ~60 bug detection)
- Compatible with ECMAScript 2015-2017
- React JSX, Flow and Vue support
- Metrics (complexity, number of lines etc.)
- Import of test coverage reports
- Import of ESLint issues
- Custom rules
- Get Started
- Advanced Configuration
- Configuring Rules Profile
- Writing Custom Rules
- Demo project analysis
If you want to report a bug, request a feature or provide other kind of feedback, create a GitHub issue.
SonarQube Community Forum
You can also use SonarQube Community Forum. Please do not forget to specify the details of your request, as well as analysers' and SonarQube versions.
We have a twitter account where you can follow the development of this plugin.
1. GitHub issue
To request a new feature, create a GitHub issue. Even if you plan to implement it yourself and submit it back to the community, please create an issue to be sure that we can follow up on it.
2. Pull Request
If you have an idea for a rule but you are not sure that everyone needs it you can implement a custom rule available only for you.
Copyright 2011-2017 SonarSource.
Licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 3.0