OFFICIAL Merriweather Repo
This repo is where updates to this project will be found
The previous repo here https://github.com/EbenSorkin/Merriweather will be left intact but is now inactive.
The Variable Font release now has Optical Size (opsz); Widths (wdth) added to Weight (wght) axis.
It is also available in 120 static styles.
This file provides detailed information on Merriweather font Software. This information should be distributed along with the Merriweather fonts and any derivative works.
Basic Font Information
Merriweather offers a Renaissance warmth while using proportions which are space-saving. It is suitable for editorial design, news and other kinds of space sensitive typography. Merriweather is an evolving project and will be updated.
Merriweather is actively developed and is improved upon periodically.
Merriweather is a Unicode typeface family that supports languages that use the Latin and Cyrillic scripts and its variants, and could be expanded to support other scripts e.g. Greek, Devanagari, Ethiopic, Arabic and so on.
Complete Language Coverage
Latin language support includes:
Abenaki, Afaan Oromo, Afar, Afrikaans, Albanian, Alsatian, Amis, Anuta, Aragonese, Aranese, Aromanian, Arrernte, Arvanitic (Latin), Asturian, Atayal, Aymara, Azerbaijani, Bashkir (Latin), Basque, Belarusian (Latin), Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Bosnian, Breton, Cape Verdean Creole, Catalan, Cebuano, Chamorro, Chavacano, Chichewa, Chickasaw, Cimbrian, Cofán, Cornish, Corsican, Creek, Crimean Tatar (Latin), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dawan, Delaware, Dholuo, Drehu, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, Folkspraak, French, Frisian, Friulian, Gagauz (Latin), Galician, Ganda, Genoese, German, Gikuyu, Gooniyandi, Greenlandic (Kalaallisut), Guadeloupean Creole, Gwich’in, Haitian Creole, Hän, Hawaiian, Hiligaynon, Hopi, Hotcąk (Latin), Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interglossa, Interlingua, Irish, Istro-Romanian, Italian, Jamaican, Javanese (Latin), Jèrriais, Kaingang, Kala Lagaw Ya, Kapampangan (Latin), Kaqchikel, Karakalpak (Latin), Karelian (Latin), Kashubian, Kikongo, Kinyarwanda, Kiribati, Kirundi, Klingon, Kurdish (Latin), Ladin, Latin, Latino sine Flexione, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lojban, Lombard, Low Saxon, Luxembourgish, Maasai, Makhuwa, Malay, Maltese, Manx, Māori, Marquesan, Megleno-Romanian, Meriam Mir, Mirandese, Mohawk, Moldovan, Montagnais, Montenegrin, Murrinh-Patha, Nagamese Creole, Nahuatl, Ndebele, Neapolitan, Ngiyambaa, Niuean, Noongar, Norwegian, Novial, Occidental, Occitan, Old Icelandic, Old Norse, Onĕipŏt, Oshiwambo, Ossetian (Latin), Palauan, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Polish, Portuguese, Potawatomi, Q’eqchi’, Quechua, Rarotongan, Romanian, Romansh, Rotokas, Sami (Inari Sami), Sami (Lule Sami), Sami (Northern Sami), Sami (Southern Sami), Samoan, Sango, Saramaccan, Sardinian, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian (Latin), Seri, Seychellois Creole, Shawnee, Shona, Sicilian, Silesian, Slovak, Slovenian, Slovio (Latin), Somali, Sorbian (Lower Sorbian), Sorbian (Upper Sorbian), Sotho (Northern), Sotho (Southern), Spanish, Sranan, Sundanese (Latin), Swahili, Swazi, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tokelauan, Tongan, Tshiluba, Tsonga, Tswana, Tumbuka, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin), Tuvaluan, Tzotzil, Uzbek (Latin), Venetian, Vepsian, Volapük, Võro, Wallisian, Walloon, Waray-Waray, Warlpiri, Wayuu, Welsh, Wik-Mungkan, Wiradjuri, Wolof, Xavante, Xhosa, Yapese, Yindjibarndi, Zapotec, Zarma, Zazaki, Zulu, Zuni
Cyrillic language support includes:
Abaza, Abkhaz, Adyghe, Agul, Akhvakh, Altay, Andi, Archi, Avar, Azerbaijani (Cyrillic), Bagvalal Balkar, Bashkir, Belarusian (Cyrillic), Bosnian (Cyrillic), Botlikh, Budukh, Bulgarian, Buryat, Chamalal, Chechen, Chukchi, Chuvash, Crimean Tatar (Cyrillic), Croatian (Cyrillic), Dargwa/Dargin, Dungan, Enets, Erzya, Eskimo, Even, Evenki, Gagauz (Cyrillic), Godoberi, Hinukh, Hunzib, Ingush, Itelmen, Juhuri/çuhuri (Cyrillic), Kabardian, Kalmyk, Karachay, Karaim (Cyrillic), Karakalpak (Cyrillic), Karata, Kazakh, Ket (Cyrillic), Khakas (Cyrillic), Khanty, Khinalugh, Kildin Sami, Komi, Koryak, Krymchak, Kryts, Kubachi, Kumyk, Kurdish (Cyrillic), Kurdish (Cyrillic), Kyrgyz (Cyrillic), Lak, Lezgian, Lingua Franca Nova (Cyrillic), Macedonian, Mansi, Mari (Hill and Meadow), Moksha, Moldovan (Cyrillic), Mongolian (Cyrillic), Montenigrin (Cyrillic), Nanai, Nenets, Nganasan, Nogai, Oroch, Orok, Ossetian, Russian, Rusyn, Rutul, Sakha/Yakut, Serbian (Cyrillic), Shor, Slovio, Tabassaran, Tajik, Talysh (Cyrillic), Tat, Tatar, Tati, Tindi, Tofa, Tsakhur (Cyrillic), Tsez, Turkmen, Tuvan/Tuvinian, Udi, Udmurt, Ukrainian, Ulch, Urum, Uyghur (Cyrillic), Uzbek (Cyrillic), Votik (Cyrillic), Wakhi (Cyrillic), West Polesian, Yaghnobi (Cyrillic), Yukaghir (Northern and Southern), Yukaghir, Yupik.
This release fully supports the following Character sets:
MacOS Roman (Standard Latin) MacOS Central European Latin MacOS Croatian MacOS Cyrillic MacOS Iceland MacOS Romanian MacOS Turkish
Partial support of the following character sets is provided:
0000-007F: Basic Latin 74.2% 0080-00FF: Latin-1 Supplement 75.0% 0100-017F: Latin Extended-A 98.4% 0180-024F: Latin Extended-B 39.9% 02B0-02FF: Spacing Modifier Letters 23.8% 0300-036F: Combining Diacritical Marks 24.1% 0400-04FF: Cyrillic 86.7% 0500-052F: Cyrillic Supplement 66.7% 1E00-1EFF: Latin Extended Additional 70.3% 20A0-20CF: Currency Symbols 64.5% 2150-218F: Number Forms 23.3% 2190-21FF: Arrows 8.9%
8859-1 Latin-1 Western European 74.6% 8859-2 Latin-2 Central European 74.6% 8859-3 Latin-3 South European 73.9% 8859-4 Latin-4 North European 74.6% 8859-5 Latin/Cyrillic 74.6% 8859-7 Latin/Greek 47.0% 8859-9 Latin-5 Turkish 74.6% 8859-10 Latin-6 Nordic 74.6% 8859-13 Latin-7 Baltic Rim 74.6% 8859-15 Latin-9 74.6% 8859-16 Latin-10 South-Eastern European 74.6%
MS DOS 437 Latin US 61.7% MS DOS 737 Greek (437G) 43.0% MS DOS 775 Baltic 75.0% MS DOS 850 Latin 1 75.4% MS DOS 852 Latin 2 75.8% MS DOS 855 Cyrillic 75.8% MS DOS 857 Turkish 75.5% MS DOS 860 Portuguese 62.1% MS DOS 861 Icelandic 61.7% MS DOS 862 Hebrew 51.2% MS DOS 863 Canadian-French 61.3% MS DOS 865 Nordic 61.7% MS DOS 866 Cyrillic 68.0% MS DOS 869 Greek-Modern 47.8%
MS Windows 1250 Central European Latin 86.9% MS Windows 1251 Cyrillic 87.1% MS Windows 1252 Western (Standard Latin) 86.9% MS Windows 1253 Greek 58.2% MS Windows 1254 Turkish Latin 86.7% MS Windows 1257 Baltic Latin 86.5% MS Windows 1258 Vietnamese 86.6%
There are 2 source files, one for Romans and one of Italics, in the GlyphsApp format.
The sources can be built with FontMake and Statmake. These are run with .sh and .py scripts. Additions to these scripts may be made.
Step 1: Set up the project locally
The build process requires you to open up a terminal and navigate to this project's directory. Open a terminal, then navigate to the a directory (folder) for type projects, and git clone this repo.
cd path/to/type_repos_directory # then git clone https://github.com/SorkinType/Merriweather.git
You should use a Python virtual environment to build this project. If you've never set up a virtual environment before, read more about it in this guide.
You can set up a Python 3 virtual environment with:
python3 -m venv ./venv
python3 -m venv calls the virtual-environment-making module, then the
./venv gives it a path to setup a virtual environment in (you could give a different path, but this is a conventional name).
Before you install dependencies or run the build, you need to activate the virtual environment with:
If you wish exit out of the virtual environment, you can use the command
deactivate (just remember to start it up again if you come back). You can also simply close the terminal session.
Once you've activated the venv, install requirements by pointing pip to the
brew install zlib jpeg pip install -r requirements.txt
Setting up for woff & woff2 conversion
The build script also converts outputs to web-ready formats,
brew install woff2 brew install sfnt2woff-zopfli
Installing TTFautohint (for static builds only)
Download the latest version of TTFautohint from https://sourceforge.net/projects/freetype/files/ttfautohint/, unzip the file (e.g.
ttfautohint-1.8.3-tty-osx.tar.gz), and place the unix executable file directly into the new
venv/bin within this project.
Step 2: Give permissions to build scripts
The first time you run the build, you will need to give run permissions to the build scripts.
On the command line, navigate to the project folder (
cd Merriweather), and then give permissions to the shell scripts with:
chmod +x sources/*.sh
chmod +x gives shell scripts execute permissions. In general, before you do this for shell scripts, you should probably take a look through their contents, to be sure they aren't doing anything you don't want them to do. The ones in this repo simply build from the GlyphsApp sources and apply various fixes to the results.
Step 3: Run the build scripts!
Now, run the build script by entering its relative path in your terminal:
The Script build.sh calls subscripts which can also be run individually if needed. For example build-var.sh and build-statics.sh
If you've set up your dependencies correctly, it should build and place fonts into the
/fonts sub-directory of the project.
5 April 2020 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v2.100
- Variable Font now has Optical Size (opsz); Widths (wdth) added to Weight (wght) axis.
- 24 Masters now (we had 4 before)
- Deeper redesign and re-spacing of Cyrillic for better texture and rhythm
- STAT table added for better Microsoft OS support
- Small caps numbers, new symbols and additional punctuation
- Small caps are added to new masters
- Kerning is added added to new masters and added to generally
- Further rationalizing of the kern groups
- Minor shape corrections for color and consistency
- New CASE OT support
- Improved Cyrillic localization support
5 April 2019 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v2.005
- changed UPM to 2000
- Small caps are added
- "Zero" 0 Value kern pair eliminated
- Kerning is added for both Latin and Cyrillic
- Some respacing (losening ) of the Cyrillic, especially the italic.
- Further rationalizing of the kern groups
- Minor shape corrections for color and consistency
- Added cursor Carat data diacritics in the italic
- Added family alignment zones to font level settings
- Added upper blue zone for small caps
2 Feb 2019 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v2.004
- Primary respacing of Latin in both Roman and Italic from n, and o and H and O outward. The color in text is much improved.
- Changed the space glyph width ( yes really! ) for better color and more consistency in apparent approach across weights
- Adding a significant amout of kerning to both Roman and Italic.
- Changes to some glyph shapes for increased eveness in color and design consistency. Glyphs include : J,K,M,N,R,T,V,W,X,Y,Ezh
- Changes to diacritics so that standard 'comb' and 'combcase' diacritics are used.
- Improved diacritic placement and design especially tilde, caron, acute, grave
- Addition of support for stacking diacritics to support new langauge support for example 'emacronacute' ( Unicode 1E17 )
- Addition of new diacritics including commaturnedmod, doubleprimemod, firsttonechinese, fourthtonechinese, primemod, ringhalfleft, ringhalfright, secondtonechinese, verticallinelowmod, verticallinemod, dblgravecomb, brevebelowcomb, macronbelowcomb, strokeshortcomb, strokelongcomb
- Changed the aproach to Aringacute to be consistent with the more permissive verical metrics. Thanks Vietnamese and other stacking glyphs!
- Added support for scandinavian symbols accountof, addressedtothesubject, ( Unicodes 2100 and 2101)
- Added Currency symbols hryvnia, kip, manat, tenge, tugrik
- Added Arrow symbols to Italic
- Added Greek letters ( Delta, Omega, mu ) and rationalized their names and unicodes vs Ohm, increment, product, summation
- Tabular Lining figures and Tabular Old Style figures added to Italic.
- Improved premade fractions with kerning of their components
- Improved verical placement of inferior and superior small numbers.
- 4 kinds of small numbers for fractions, superiors for foot notes and inferiors for scientific notation to Italic.
- Corrected design mistake in Cyrillic glyph "Komizje-cy" ( Unicode 0504 )
- Created initial version of small caps for Roman and Italic in the sources. However they don't currently export because they are a) not done and b) have no kerning. Small caps are made for Latin, Cyrillic, Greek Symbols and Figures. Small caps are using comb diacritics. Small cap punctuation and currency could be added - I am not sure if I think this make sense or not yet. Notes: - I also don't yet understand what the best design approach to small caps for digraphs including DZ, DZcaron, Dz, Dzcaron, NJ, Nj, is. - The final remix RMX Scaller settings used to make the small caps were Width 96, Height 87 Weight 2 and 1 and adjust spacing 2.
- Improved number or figure design for both Roman and Italic
- Made many under the hood changes in Glyphs to make the files more effcient to work in in glyphs by linking sidebearings, widths and updating kern groups. This was especially touchy for cyrillic because many of the italic forms can't be linked in a parallel to their roman or upright opposites.
- Improved Ldot but I don't feel this solution is final.
- Cyrillic kerning is still not really complete.
- Support for Serbian added ( be-cy.loclSRB ) but not yet Serbian Italic.
- Full pinyin support still requires 8 more glyphs.
- Discovered that changing the name NULL to uni0000 permits Glyphs to export a Variable Font from sources
- Support for the following Google glyph sets is complete - Core - Plus Optional - Plus Unique - Pro Unique - Pro Optional
- Support for Google glyph sets "expert_unique-glyphs" which contains small caps is next
18 April 2018 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v2.003
- Tabular Lining figures and Tabular Old Style figures added
- 4 kinds of small numbers for fractions, superiors for foot notes and inferiors for scientific notation.
- Quotes ‘“”’ scaled to work better with high rez screens.
- Tal Lemming OT code for fractions
- Many adjustment to diacritics.
- Improvements for consistency in approach between roman and Italic.
- Especially improved capital diacritics which are larger and clearer now.
- Vietnamese diacritics also especially improved
- Many minor improvements to placement
- Ring and ring acute are new.
- Added support for Hungarian (leftanglebracket-math uni27E8, rightanglebracket-math uni27E9) and Uzbek and Hawaiian (uni02bb)
- Improved symbols: radical, infinity, Ohm, literSign
- Improved currency symbols
- Improved eth
- Added many precomposed fractions.
- Added bitcoin currency symbol
- Added back hyphen which some how went missing. (uni2010)
- Added support for Skolt Sami - Gstroke gstroke Ezh ezh Kcaron kcaron
- Fixed interpolation error in quotedblright.ss01
- Made the included space glyphs match from Roman to Italic
- Spaces added: - Enquad (U+2000) - Emspace (U+2003) - narrow nbspace (U+202F). Also fourperemspace, punctuationspace, sixperemspace, threeperemspace
30 Oct 2017 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v2.002
- Made first Variable font version with the Roman. Italic is not generating yet.
- Fixed interpolation issues in Both Roman and italic.
- Quotes ‘“”’ made clearer.
- ‹›«» made less wide and more typical
- All dashes and math symbols: heights corrected.
- ¿ ? adjusted to be somewhat less distinctive
- all 10 arrows → now included
- Diacritic anchor positions made common across family
- Combining Diacritics centered on zero widths
- Diacritic design generally improved and Vietnamese diacritics made so they are not made from composites (properly designed) and so they won’t be clipped.
- File efficiency gained from forcing all glyphs that should made only from composites to do so.
- Clunky spacing and design for in some Currency glyphs corrected
- Lining Figures Added
- Zero slash added
- Non standard use of composites (flipped shapes) corrected
- Missing Latin glyphs added
- Total Glyph count in Roman and Italic made to match.
- Open Type code added: aalt, ccmp, locl, sups, numr, dnom, frac, ordn, lnum, onum, case, liga, zero, cpsp
- Added the Published (circle P) symbol
- OpenType Features: Update code for more languages
- Fractions: Improved and added limited support for inferior or subscript numbers
- Weight Scale: Altered instance weights across roman and italic so nominal weights appear more even; italics are still slightly lighter, but less contrast with roman
- Symbols: Made all styles share reference glyphs for copyright, registered and published symbols
- Added Gawker/Elizabeth Style curling quotes, dollar and question mark and mediumBlackSquare (uni25FC) to a Stylistic set (ss01)
- Latin: Found and upgraded all non-combining diacritics to combining, and all combining now have zero width
- Cyrillic: Found and fixed many side-bearing problems
- Vietnamese: Fixed diacritics and the glyphs they are used for, as well as the o and u horns
- OTF: Improved blue zones for PS OTFs
Italic specific fixes
- Missing Cyrillic glyphs in Italic added
- Fixed denominator and fraction glyphs
- Corrected weight inconsistency in Currency Glyphs
2 Feb 2017 (Marc Foley) Merriweather v2.001
- Fixed interpolation issues in Italic
17 Jan 2017 (Marc Foley) Merriweather v2.000
- Added CrystalType Vietnamese extension
- Added Alexieva Cyrillic extension
- Updated font metadata
28 Jan 2016 (Dave Crossland) Merriweather v1.584
- Corrected name table metadata (especially in OTFs)
- Improved hinting (especially for cyrillic) with ttfautohint v1.5
25 Jan 2016 (Dave Crossland) Merriweather v1.583
- Fix components in some ligatures and extended latin glyphs
22 Jan 2016 (Dave Crossland) Merriweather v1.582
- Version numbering is unified to 1.582 across the roman and italic
- Corrected NAME table
- Further OpenType code corrections
12 Jan 2016 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.058
- Version numbering is unified to 1.058 across the roman and italic
- The whole family is now hinted with TTFA 1.4.1
- Slight increase in glyphs
- OpenType code is corrected.
3 Jan 2014 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.057 (new numbering scheme)
- Roman is now Hinted with TTFA 1.3
- Refined the weights - the new roman weights are changed slightly
- Improved the upright or roman design with special attention to punctuation
- Improved the shapes and spacing of the Cyrillic with the kind support of users and other font designers
- Future work: The italic will need to be updated to match the weight of the roman and re-hinted next.
- Future work: Some effort to begin supporting Vietnamese and other users not covered yet has started.
6 Jan 2014 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.52
- Updated copyright string in UFOs
3 Jan 2014 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.51 ( not pushed live )
- Added support for the currency symbols won (uni20A9) and franc (uni20A3)
- Added support for typographic features requiring glyphs uni02C9, uni00AD and uni2219 to gain full Adobe Latin 3 coverage.
- Added support for Serbian when in Latin ( uni01F1/uni01C7/uni01CA/uni01C4/uni01F2/uni01C8/uni01CB/uni01C5/uni01F3/uni01C9/uni01CC/uni01C6 )
- Added upper & lower case latin shwa uni0259, uni018F for Azerbaijani.
- Updated reference encoding to reflect these additions.
23 December 2013 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.5
- TTFA hinting added.
- Cyrillic coverage added including minority language support for Ukrainian, Mongolian and others. Note: no Cyrillic localizations have been made yet.
- Some additional Glyphs added including latin shwa, colonmonetary, Lira, peseta, and Turkish Lira, minute, second, Number sign with N and o, as well as the litre and estimated signs.
- Added support for a broad range of additional Latin based languages.
- Support for Romanian and Moldavian localization
- Overall adjustment in scale to make TTFA hinting effective
- Alteration of contrast in the Light weight for better rendering in Windows
- Overall improvement and refinement to the design of both upright and italic.
14 March 2013 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.4
- Italic Regular added
26 Feb 2012 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather Sans v1.001
- Hinted font Using TTFAutohint version 0.93.8-669f
- Mastered VBF to TTF and other formats.
- Added glyphs to cover the entire Adobe Latin 3 character set. ( VBF format )
10 Feb 2012 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather Sans v1.000
- Completed first complete version of Merriweather Italic in Fontlab ( VBF format )
29 July 2011 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.3
- Altered and improved 90% of the glyphs.
- Added glyphs to support texts originating from Windows ANSI and Mac Roman encodings.
- Adjusted diacritics further
- This may be the last update to shapes before work begins on the Sans. This means that VTT hinting should be next.
22 July 2011 (Eben Sorkin) Merriweather v1.287
- Adusted glyph diacritics to make them work with MS Word.
- Mastered Font from Fontlab to TTF
If you make modifications be sure to add your name (N), email (E), web-address (if you have one) (W) and description (D). This list is in first name alphabetical order.
- N: Alexei Vanyashin E: firstname.lastname@example.org D: Design support (Cyrillic) N: CrystalType E: email@example.com D: Design support (Vietnamese) N: Eben Sorkin E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.sorkintype.com D: Designer and Mastering N: Marc Foley E: email@example.com D: Engineer N: Mirko Iverson E: firstname.lastname@example.org D: Engineer N: Stephen Nixon E: email@example.com D: Engineer
120 static styles:
Merriweather-Light Merriweather-Light Italic Merriweather-Regular Merriweather-Italic Merriweather-Bold Merriweather-Bold Italic Merriweather-Black Merriweather-Black Italic Merriweather-SemiCondensed Light Merriweather-SemiCondensed Light Italic Merriweather-SemiCondensed Regular Merriweather-SemiCondensed Italic Merriweather-SemiCondensed Bold Merriweather-SemiCondensed Bold Italic Merriweather-SemiCondensed Black Merriweather-SemiCondensed Black Italic Merriweather-SemiExpanded Light Merriweather-SemiExpanded Light Italic Merriweather-SemiExpanded Regular Merriweather-SemiExpanded Italic Merriweather-SemiExpanded Bold Merriweather-SemiExpanded Bold Italic Merriweather-SemiExpanded Black Merriweather-SemiExpanded Black Italic Merriweather-Text Light Merriweather-Text Light Italic Merriweather-Text Regular Merriweather-Text Italic Merriweather-Text Bold Merriweather-Text Bold Italic Merriweather-Text Black Merriweather-Text Black Italic Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Light Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Light Italic Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Regular Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Italic Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Bold Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Bold Italic Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Black Merriweather-Text SemiCondensed Black Italic Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Light Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Light Italic Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Regular Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Italic Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Bold Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Bold Italic Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Black Merriweather-Text SemiExpanded Black Italic Merriweather-Head Light Merriweather-Head Light Italic Merriweather-Head Regular Merriweather-Head Italic Merriweather-Head Bold Merriweather-Head Bold Italic Merriweather-Head Black Merriweather-Head Black Italic Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Light Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Light Italic Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Regular Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Italic Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Bold Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Bold Italic Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Black Merriweather-Head SemiCondensed Black Italic Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Light Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Light Italic Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Regular Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Italic Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Bold Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Bold Italic Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Black Merriweather-Head SemiExpanded Black Italic Merriweather-Display Black Merriweather-Display Black Italic Merriweather-Display Bold Merriweather-Display Bold Italic Merriweather-Display Regular Merriweather-Display Italic Merriweather-Display Light Merriweather-Display Light Italic Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Light Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Light Italic Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Regular Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Italic Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Bold Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Bold Italic Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Black Merriweather-Display SemiCondensed Black Italic Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Light Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Light Italic Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Regular Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Italic Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Bold Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Bold Italic Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Black Merriweather-Display SemiExpanded Black Italic Merriweather-Big Light Merriweather-Big Light Italic Merriweather-Big Regular Merriweather-Big Italic Merriweather-Big Bold Merriweather-Big Bold Italic Merriweather-Big Black Merriweather-Big Black Italic Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Light Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Light Italic Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Regular Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Italic Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Bold Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Bold Italic Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Black Merriweather-Big SemiCondensed Black Italic Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Light Italic Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Regular Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Italic Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Bold Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Bold Italic Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Black Merriweather-Big SemiExpanded Black Italic