Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed an intermittent issue with file locking from the OS that happened more on slower computers that would cause downloaded files to be empty.
EDIT: Re-uploaded file with version number updated.
- Fixed an issue with multiple play events being fired.
- Fixed an issue with some player waveforms not loading.
- Page scrolling has been reworked to fix issues with larger screens and very long lists.
- Received tracks will now notify you when you get new tracks and you're on that page
- Used tracks has been removed. There were too many issues surrounding permissions that could crop up.
- Played Tracks now works when you do not have a site context chosen. There's now also a description of what the page is when it's empty.
- Saving a cuesheet now alerts you when it's done and reminds you about muting tracks.
- The register button has been removed from the login page, since we're not targeting new users right now, and the pathway was very confusing.
EDIT: Updated the binary because it was the wrong build.
- This release features a major re-flow of how users log in. Instead of logging in and going to the site select screen, they immediately go to their received tracks. This is to lay groundwork for users that are sent tracks, but aren't necessarily users of a particular site. People that are site-affiliated will just select the site once, and that option is saved, so there's not any drawbacks for them, while providing a much cleaner pathway for new users.
- The panel design has undergone some tweaks as well. There is no more header, options has moved to the bottom left, and I removed the user avatar (you know who you are, right?). This makes the design more consistent across pages that can and can't be searched, and allows for more vertical room for lists.
- Major rework to the download system to deal with some eccentricities in the Adobe file refresh algorithm.
- Stereo files now come in as stereo
- Files dragged into the Source Monitor now work across 2017, 2018, Windows and OSX.
- Double-dragging of the same file shouldn't not occur anymore.
- Updated the placeholder audio files to be stereo. Premiere was setting channel properties to mono before the real file replaced it.
A16 had a packaging issue, see A17
- OSX Support!
- Dragging to the Source Monitor now correctly replaces the stub file and adds the file to your project
- changing the default export name now no longer removes the file extension
- added default
Prows for each track, regardless of associated metadata
- fixed an issue with old-style publishing SourceAudio data not being imported
- removed some of the auto-fill attributes, since they would almost never be correct
- Received Tracks
- added date received column to "Received Tracks"
- set default view to "all" instead of "this site only"
- Adobe Premiere CC 2018 support fixed!
- Rapid Cue exports
- no longer includes video tracks
- no longer includes muted tracks
- usage type is now a drop down with the BI, BV, etc. values as options
- The default avatar now shows ups
- Received Tracks
- can be drag and dropped again
- now load in past the first page again
OSX Support has been pushed to A14, in an effort to get the CC 2018 fix live for testing.