DreamMaker Language Client
This Sublime Text 3 package acts as a client to the DreamMaker language server, a component of SpacemanDMM. It provides language-related services for DreamMaker, the scripting language of the BYOND engine.
The extension has an optional auto-update feature for the language server, with
binaries available for Windows and Linux. On other platforms, the path to the
dm-langserver binary may be specified manually.
- Diagnostics, Go To Definition, Find All References and more provided by the language server.
- Syntax highlighting for the DreamMaker language.
- Build task (Ctrl+B) support for invoking DreamMaker. Supports Windows native, Linux native, and Wine.
- Status bar indicator and command to toggle a file's tickmark in the
.dme("DreamMaker: Toggle Tick").
- Built-in DM Reference browser ("DreamMaker: Open DM Reference").
- DM object tree browser ("DreamMaker: Open Object Tree").
- Install Package Control.
- Use "Package Control: Install Package" to install "LSP".
- Use "Package Control: Install Package" to install "DreamMaker Language Client".
To use unreleased versions:
- Use Package Control or otherwise install LSP.
- Navigate to the directory revealed by "Preferences > Browse Packages...".
git clone https://github.com/SpaceManiac/sublime-dm-langclient "DreamMaker Language Client"
DreamMaker Language Client is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
DreamMaker Language Client is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DreamMaker Language Client. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.