DreamMaker Language Client
This VS Code extension acts as a client to the DreamMaker language server, a component of SpacemanDMM. It provides language-related services for DreamMaker, the scripting language of the BYOND engine. It is currently best used in tandem with the BYOND DM Language Support extension, which provides syntax highlighting.
The extension has an optional auto-update feature for the language server, with
binaries available for Windows and Linux. On other platforms, the path to the
dm-langserver binary may be specified manually.
Language server features include:
- Workspace symbol search (Ctrl+T).
- Go to definition (Ctrl+Click).
- Go to type definition.
- As-you-type autocomplete.
- Signature help in proc calls.
- Find references to a symbol.
- Current file outline view.
procdefinitions to see their parents.
- And more, with details at the language server documentation.
Additional extension features include:
- Project object tree view.
- Build task (Ctrl+Shift+B) support for invoking DreamMaker.
- Status bar control to toggle a file's tickmark in the
- Optionally automatically ticking created/unticking deleted files.
- Built-in DM Reference browser.
- Open index with "DreamMaker: Open DM Reference" in the command palette.
- Look up items with workspace symbol search, go to definition, or object tree.
DreamMaker Language Client is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
DreamMaker Language Client is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with DreamMaker Language Client. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.