A Click Through Career Roadmap that Asks Users About Work Style Prefferences to Help Them Determine a Career Focus.
- A Click Through Career Roadmap.
- Save Roadmap As Linkable Page (DevGains.com/[UserName]/)
- Export RoadMap As HTML Page for use on a Personal Website (Page Generated By DevGains.com).
+ Display Challenges Page
+ Display Resources Page
+ Start Question Series
+ Startup (Vue.js -- Flexbox, CSS Grid, JS - ES5 & ES6)
+ Mid Size (React.js -- Flexbox, CSS Grid, JS - ES5 & ES6)
+ Cororate (Angular.js, Type Script -- Flexbox, CSS Grid, JS - ES5 & ES6)
+ Startup (Ruby/Django/Node/Go)
+ Mid Size (PHP, C#)
+ Cororate (C#, Java)
+ User Surveys, Buyer Personas, Buyer Journeys, Color Psychology, UI Design Best Practices
+ User Surveys, Site speed, Indexability, SEO
Stock photos that don’t suck
User Profile Images
Graphics && Icons
Front-end Boiler Plate
Survey Results 30 Devs Polled
- How have you primarily learned web development?
- College / University
- Code bootcamp
- What would you like help with?
- Resume reviews
- How do build your personal brand / network
- Code reviews
- Mock interviews (personality & culture)
- Mock tech interviews (solving coding challenges)
- Problem solving skills
- Project & time management skills
- Social strategies, charisma & soft-skills
- Would you be interested in an internship?
- Would you be interested in online hackathons?
- How do you learn best?
- A small interactive online instructor led course..
- 1 on 1 interactive teaching with an expert.
- Self taught.
- What team size do you think you'd enjoy most?
- Solo - Work by myself.
- Small team - Work with an intimate team.
- Large team - Work with many people from different backgrounds.
- What work pace do you think you'd enjoy most?
- Would you work at a company that pair programs?
- What career paths interest you?
- Databases (Structuring data & efficiency)
- Statistical analysis (Data analysis & pattern recognition)
- Front-end (User interfaces & website layout logic)
- Backend (Developer interfaces & logic)
- Design (Imagining creative eye catching user interfaces)
- User Psychology (Using empathy and research to make products user friendly)
- Team management (Mentoring & helping others focus on growth)
- Co-founder (Many roles, long hours & high risk)
- When do you plan to start applying for developer jobs?
- Less than 6 months
- More then 6 months
- I'm not sure
- Are you willing to relocate across country for a job?
- What is your MBTI personality type? (https://www.16personalities.com)
- How else can we help?