Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Spark-Concepts blueBEE BT10 wiki!
Swap in Bluetooth functionality without a major hardware redesign! The RN42-I/RM is a small form factor, low power Bluetooth radio module offering plug-in compatibility for the widely used 2 x 10 (2mm) socket typically used for XBee radio modules. The Roving Networks’ RN42 module provides Bluetooth connectivity in legacy and existing designs that may have been based upon the 802.15.4 standard
See these links for more details.
- 2 x 10 (2mm) socket/form-factor typically used with XBee radio modules
- Bluetooth connectivity for legacy and existing designs
- Low power, 3.3V @ 50mA max (Connected with data transfer)
- 1,200 bps up to 921 Kbps, non-standard baud rates can be programmed
- Frequency 2,402 ~ 2,480 MHz (FHSS/GFSK modulation, 79 channels at 1-MHz intervals)
- Class 2 radio, 60 feet (20 meters) distance, 4 dBm output transmitter, -80 dBm typical receive sensitivity
- Configuration via the local UART and over-the-air RF
- Certifications: FCC, ICS, CE
RN42 Range Characteristics (MAXIMUM Approximate Range In Office Environment)
- After One Wall 55 feet
- After Two Walls 60 feet
- After Three Walls 36 feet
True plug-and-play serial-USB cable replacement solution with Spark Concepts blueUSB BT20!
Website at: http://www.spark-concepts.com
CNC xPRO by Spark Concepts is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.