Contributing to SparkPost
Transparency is one of our core values, and we encourage developers to contribute and become part of the SparkPost developer community.
Prerequisite to contribution
Before writing code, please search for existing issues or create a new issue.
- Fork this repository
- Create a new branch named after the issue you’ll be fixing (include the issue number as the branch name, example: Issue in GH is #8 then the branch name should be ISSUE-8))
- Write corresponding tests and code (only what is needed to satisfy the issue and tests please)
- Include your tests in the 'test' directory in an appropriate test file
- Write code to satisfy the tests
- Run tests using
npm run test
- Ensure automated tests pass
- Submit a new Pull Request applying your feature/fix branch to the master branch.